Thread: Introduction

kquigone3675

Default Introduction

my name is Kquigone3675, and I am a diaper lover/adult baby/daddy who would be willing to take care of genetic (xx chromosome, means born with female reproductive organs such as vagina, cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries and "sexually active"), heterosexual(straight) (which means the adult baby girl(s) like boys/men), cisgender/cissexual(means Cisgender and cissexual (often abbreviated to simply cis) describe related types of gender identity where an individual's self-perception of their gender matches the sex they were assigned at birth) female adult babies as long as they are a mommy as well too(just saying), i am a diaper lover/adult baby in private time only(when i actually have private time) and when i don't have any private time, i'm just a regular 22 yr. old genetic (xy chromosome, means born with male reproductive organs), heterosexual(straight) which means i love girls/women), cisgender/cissexual(which means Cisgender and cissexual (often abbreviated to simply cis) describe related types of gender identity where an individual's self-perception of their gender matches the sex they were assigned at birth.) young adult male, and have a job as a part-time sales associate at a discount store(such as, dollar tree, family dollar, dollar general or other variants of that type of discount stores).

Hello Kquigone3675 and welcome to the group.

Could you please tell us a little bit about your self such as your hobbies and interests?

There was a lot of information in your introduction, but I would still be interested in the other things you like to do.

Egor.