Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi :)

Default hi :)

Hello everyone! I just thought I would introduce myself on here obviously I have this fetish so I am excited to make some friends on here who share similar interests. I have listed myself here as a DL although I wouldn't strictly say that I have a diaper fetish....I suppose it is really just a pee fetish for me although the diaper part is definitely attached I have experimented with diapers and they excite me all the same. So feel free to send me a message if you want to chat about anything whether it be this or anything else. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by daringkrist View Post
    Hello everyone! I just thought I would introduce myself on here obviously I have this fetish so I am excited to make some friends on here who share similar interests. I have listed myself here as a DL although I wouldn't strictly say that I have a diaper fetish....I suppose it is really just a pee fetish for me although the diaper part is definitely attached I have experimented with diapers and they excite me all the same. So feel free to send me a message if you want to chat about anything whether it be this or anything else. Thanks guys.
    Welcome to adisc daringkrist! I think that the pee fetish is a common bond for a lot of us as the feeling of a full diaper is wonderful. I see you like hiking and camping? Do you have a camper or do you rough it in a tent?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome to adisc daringkrist! I think that the pee fetish is a common bond for a lot of us as the feeling of a full diaper is wonderful. I see you like hiking and camping? Do you have a camper or do you rough it in a tent?
    Hi zipperless! I've camped both ways but I prefer a tent...it just seems more outdoorsy lol...

As long as you have a good pad underneath and it's not too cold.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    As long as you have a good pad underneath and it's not too cold.
    Haha right

Whereabouts in Ohio are you? I'm near the border myself. Albeit on the Michigan side.
    What else can you tell us about yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    Whereabouts in Ohio are you? I'm near the border myself. Albeit on the Michigan side.
    What else can you tell us about yourself?
    I am from Toledo but I recently moved near Columbus. And I like to camp, hike, and geocache amongst many other things. I'm quite active and I'm a big thrill seeker hence my user name message me for more.

I am from Toledo but I recently moved near Columbus. And I like to camp, hike, and geocache amongst many other things. I'm quite active and I'm a big thrill seeker hence my user name message me for more.
    Great to have a former neighbor them! Yeah I like thrillseeking too. Ever been skydiving?

Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    Great to have a former neighbor them! Yeah I like thrillseeking too. Ever been skydiving?
    Not yet but I hope to someday have you?

Not yet but I hope to someday have you?
    Same here. I had to settle for roller coasters.