Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: hi :)

  1. #1

    Default hi :)

    Hello everyone! I just thought I would introduce myself on here obviously I have this fetish so I am excited to make some friends on here who share similar interests. I have listed myself here as a DL although I wouldn't strictly say that I have a diaper fetish....I suppose it is really just a pee fetish for me although the diaper part is definitely attached I have experimented with diapers and they excite me all the same. So feel free to send me a message if you want to chat about anything whether it be this or anything else. Thanks guys.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by daringkrist View Post
    Hello everyone! I just thought I would introduce myself on here obviously I have this fetish so I am excited to make some friends on here who share similar interests. I have listed myself here as a DL although I wouldn't strictly say that I have a diaper fetish....I suppose it is really just a pee fetish for me although the diaper part is definitely attached I have experimented with diapers and they excite me all the same. So feel free to send me a message if you want to chat about anything whether it be this or anything else. Thanks guys.
    Welcome to adisc daringkrist! I think that the pee fetish is a common bond for a lot of us as the feeling of a full diaper is wonderful. I see you like hiking and camping? Do you have a camper or do you rough it in a tent?

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome to adisc daringkrist! I think that the pee fetish is a common bond for a lot of us as the feeling of a full diaper is wonderful. I see you like hiking and camping? Do you have a camper or do you rough it in a tent?
    Hi zipperless! I've camped both ways but I prefer a tent...it just seems more outdoorsy lol...

  4. #4

    Default

    As long as you have a good pad underneath and it's not too cold.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    As long as you have a good pad underneath and it's not too cold.
    Haha right

  6. #6

    Default

    Whereabouts in Ohio are you? I'm near the border myself. Albeit on the Michigan side.
    What else can you tell us about yourself?

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    Whereabouts in Ohio are you? I'm near the border myself. Albeit on the Michigan side.
    What else can you tell us about yourself?
    I am from Toledo but I recently moved near Columbus. And I like to camp, hike, and geocache amongst many other things. I'm quite active and I'm a big thrill seeker hence my user name message me for more.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by daringkrist View Post
    I am from Toledo but I recently moved near Columbus. And I like to camp, hike, and geocache amongst many other things. I'm quite active and I'm a big thrill seeker hence my user name message me for more.
    Great to have a former neighbor them! Yeah I like thrillseeking too. Ever been skydiving?

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    Great to have a former neighbor them! Yeah I like thrillseeking too. Ever been skydiving?
    Not yet but I hope to someday have you?

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by daringkrist View Post
    Not yet but I hope to someday have you?
    Same here. I had to settle for roller coasters.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.