Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Always Krinkly

Default Always Krinkly

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site but not new to the diaper community. I'm a DL and have been as long as I can remember. Almost 4 years ago I did something crazy and tried wearing diapers full time for a week. To make a long story short, I didn't stop wearing full time after a week, and I still haven't. I'm just looking to chat with people here about our favourite topic.

I have a variety of interests. I enjoy hanging out with friends and my boyfriend. I like being outdoors, going camping and hiking, etc. I also play the piano and am into classical music. Hmm, what else? I guess that's it for now. If there's anything you want to know, just ask.

Welcome!
    I have always wanted to learn how to play the piano, though could never find the time, when did you start that?
    The main reason I want to learn though is because i'm a fan of classical music as well, there's just something that is so very peaceful about it.
    This is a great site to talk and meet new people.
    You are probably here for the topic of DL and there is a forum just for that.
    Hope you enjoy your time here and again welcome!

Hi Kristin, welcome to Adisc!

You have my respects for being a 24/7 wearer and having gone full time for 4 years! It's something I'd love to try myself, although when I'm at work it can easily get a bit of a hassle more than an enjoyable thing, I guess that's not an issue for you though or you wouldn't have worn for 4 years straight and counting! It's also pretty awesome that you've got a boyfriend who supports you (or is he into it too? )

I see you like the outdoors and camping, you're pretty lucky to live in Canada! There's definitely no shortage of wild nature there, that's the perfect place for a long RV trip if you ask me

Hope to see you around on the forum ^^

Quote Originally Posted by krinklykristin View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this site but not new to the diaper community. I'm a DL and have been as long as I can remember. Almost 4 years ago I did something crazy and tried wearing diapers full time for a week. To make a long story short, I didn't stop wearing full time after a week, and I still haven't. I'm just looking to chat with people here about our favourite topic.

I have a variety of interests. I enjoy hanging out with friends and my boyfriend. I like being outdoors, going camping and hiking, etc. I also play the piano and am into classical music. Hmm, what else? I guess that's it for now. If there's anything you want to know, just ask.
    Welcome krinklykristin! I am also a Kristen lol....And I am new as well. I also enjoy camping and hiking and classical music amongst other things message me anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by daringkrist View Post
    Welcome krinklykristin! I am also a Kristen lol....And I am new as well. I also enjoy camping and hiking and classical music amongst other things message me anytime!
    Welcome to the Kristin and the Kristen. Glad to see we're getting more people.
    Cheers

Hi everyone, thanks for the responses. Cranky, I've been playing the piano since i was 6. It seems like I've been doing it forever. Even if you've never learned how to play, it's not too late to start.

Quattrus, if you're curious about wearing diapers 24/7 you should try it just to see what it's like. That's what I did and even though I only intended to wear diapers full time for a week, I realized that I loved it. After a week was over I just kept wearing diapers full time and couldn't bring myself to take off the diapers. So now it's 4 years later and I'm still diapered full time and have no intention of stopping.

Kristen, it's nice to meet you, great to see other women into diapers. And besides that, we seem so similar too. Maybe we're long lost twins.

The main obstacle for me when it comes to going 24/7 is that I have a pretty dynamic job and when I'm out and about changing can be a hassle, besides diapers making me sweat if I'm moving around a lot and/or the weather is hot. Of course it's less of an issue when I'm in my own studio or at home, and in fact those are the situations in which I tend to be padded more frequently.

A few times I decided to go diapered to some work conventions in the days the situation was pretty calm, but even then having to take time for changes was a bit of an inconvenience. If it wasn't for that I probably would have switched from undies to diapers a while ago

Just curious, what kind of job do you have? (if it's not too personal, you don't need to give me the details, just a general idea ) Myself I'm into video production and technical services for events.

Quattrus, I work in a daycare. It works out well for me because there's a private bathroom where I can change my diaper. Of course, I'm not the only one there in diapers but I am the only one over the age of 3 that's in diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by krinklykristin View Post
    Quattrus, I work in a daycare. It works out well for me because there's a private bathroom where I can change my diaper. Of course, I'm not the only one there in diapers but I am the only one over the age of 3 that's in diapers.
    At least you can be sure your little customers will be none the wiser about you being diapered as much as they are

Yesterday I was filming a show cooking, and all of the time I had my backside in full view of all of the audience while standing in front of the cookers for shooting details, being padded in such a situation (which I wasn't) would have been nerve wracking to say the least...

Howdy and welcome to ADISC, krinklykristin! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

I admit I'm a little envious of you being diapered-up 24/7; circumstances don't let me get away with that, but I do get to wear to bed every night, so I'm pretty happy with that.

It's interesting to me that you work in a daycare too. I would think you'd be quite fed up with diapers what with having to change yucky ones all the time! Do you ever worry that your co-workers or charges will notice?

Glad to have you here. Stay dry and happy!