Thread: Buying formula online

Cool Buying formula online

I was wanting to buy myself some baby formula but I don't know what to get I've tried similac and that's it I don't know what's good I want something that's not too expensive but something that I can actually drink without gagging and I want to get a good, cheap baby bottle to drink out of. Any suggestions?

Well,

I'd say if you really want it to taste good, buy ensure, or an adult nutrition drink like boost or something...

I've tried simalac...it's horrible...

Babies don't have thier taste buds fully developed...in fact if I remember correct till about age 6-8 they are still growing and tis why kids like spaghetti-o's...I did when I was a kid, now, not so much...but still like mini ravioli...

But, if you want to get us to the taste, to drink formula, just pick one at a local store, buy a small amount and try it...

There is different nutrition needs for babies and adults, but I'm sure any formula would be better than mc Donald's...

B

Definitely better nutrition the first time I tried similac i thought it was horrible but I just finished everything after trying to drown out the taste or maybe I was just in the "baby" mood if you know what I'm talking about but either way diapers are still great

Try one of the toddler formulas that they make. They have strawberry, vanilla, banana, and other flavors. Is far as your bottle, you can try one all the way from the 50 Cent variety up to the $20 Friday. Let me know how it turns out.
    My iPhone was supposed to say variety sorry about that

Quote Originally Posted by Indianamommy View Post
    Try one of the toddler formulas that they make. They have strawberry, vanilla, banana, and other flavors. Is far as your bottle, you can try one all the way from the 50 Cent variety up to the $20 Friday. Let me know how it turns out.
    My iPhone was supposed to say variety sorry about that
    What brand has the flavors I know similac doesn't or enfamil but I don't know I just want a good formula to drink out of a baby bottle while wetting my diaper

cd, the guys are speaking wisely. I have three daughters. They all drank formula. I tried some a couple of times. Not for AB reasons - just to make sure it wasn't too hot. Gak! God knows why babies like that shit

If you want to feel like a baby, just drink normal milk from the bottle, or eat some (adult) chocolate pudding and make a terrible mess. The versions of chocolate pudding for kids are vile as well. They taste like ash.

You might find in the mail next step, PEDIA sure, and parents choice for older babies and toddlers to drink.