Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem: Dreams

Yumi

Unhappy Problem: Dreams

I know there have been a couple of threads about this in the past, but this is sort of different.

Lately, almost every dream I have had is diaper related. It's kind of disturbing.

The last dream I had:

|The beginning is kinda blurry but it doesn't match what I'm going to tell you now.|

It was like I was back at the special hospital again, only I was in public. There was some person with me, and I don't quite know who they were... Like a person I know IRL was coming to mind for a few seconds, but then I forgot. I guess people thought they were something like my nurse. Anywho, I have been searching for someone who was important to my past. The weird thing is, my pants are gone and I'm in a diaper o___O. They're freaking out 'cause I ran from them to go look for this important person in a BIG house. They're always close to finding me in my dream. It's like they're afraid of me hurting myself and doing something stupid like taking my diaper off and running around everywhere (from what I remember them saying). I randomly wet my diaper in one of the rooms, and then keep going. They never did find me before I woke up.

I wonder if my dreams are related to my strange urge to wear lately, but it's nearly impossible for me at this moment.

Other dreams is where I've worn infront of other people and they didn't care, or they wore with me... And a whole bunch of other scenarios.

Am I messed up or what?

Don't think of me as a pervert or something!

DannyTheNinja

Going into a lttle Freudian psychological theory here...

I think that your id has a strong desire to wear diapers now but your ego* has determined that it is not possible so that desire must be repressed into your unconscious where the id continues to dwell on. As dreams are a chance for your subconscious to express itself, you have begun having dreams about diapers.

* In the Freudian model of the mind, your "ego" is what examines a conflict and makes decisions based on the confines of reality.

--Danny
    Last edited by DannyTheNinja; 22-Dec-2008 at 18:23. Reason: fix typoes (I originally posted this from my iPod and my fingers couldn't keep up with my brain lol)

it seems like your dreams could be a representation of something you would want to happen (idk about the big house dream, but the latter two sound likely). there isn't anything wrong with it as long as you don't think there's anything wrong with it. it might just be that a stronger urge to wear diapers has caused these dreams, but there's nothing wrong with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yumi View Post
    I know there have been a couple of threads about this in the past, but this is sort of different.

Lately, almost every dream I have had is diaper related. It's kind of disturbing.

The last dream I had:

|The beginning is kinda blurry but it doesn't match what I'm going to tell you now.|

It was like I was back at the special hospital again, only I was in public. There was some person with me, and I don't quite know who they were... Like a person I know IRL was coming to mind for a few seconds, but then I forgot. I guess people thought they were something like my nurse. Anywho, I have been searching for someone who was important to my past. The weird thing is, my pants are gone and I'm in a diaper o___O. They're freaking out 'cause I ran from them to go look for this important person in a BIG house. They're always close to finding me in my dream. It's like they're afraid of me hurting myself and doing something stupid like taking my diaper off and running around everywhere (from what I remember them saying). I randomly wet my diaper in one of the rooms, and then keep going. They never did find me before I woke up.

I wonder if my dreams are related to my strange urge to wear lately, but it's nearly impossible for me at this moment.

Other dreams is where I've worn infront of other people and they didn't care, or they wore with me... And a whole bunch of other scenarios.

Am I messed up or what?

Don't think of me as a pervert or something!
    I don't think you're going to get any condemnations along the lines of being a "pervert" here. Those uncouth enough to do that generally have a very short stay.

Dreams are gateways to the desires of the soul.

Many times you state that wearing a diaper is strange or weird. Is that how you view it? As an abnormality or something that makes you less of a person? If so, why is it shameful? Do you have mixed feelings of shame, comfort, and arousal from your dreams of being diapered?

Fantasies of being forced, or having no choice but to be in diapers seems to be a common theme amongst those of us with the fetish. This is not unlike in bondage or domination fetishism where people fantasize about being forced into erotic or compromising situations. It's called eustress. The combined feelings of distress and euphoria. Not necessarily erotic in nature, but pleasurable and uncomfortable feelings at the same time.

You express emotional shock and dismay at being in a diaper in your dreams. But do the other actors in your dreams seem to think this is odd, or strange, or shameful for you to be in a diaper? When you actually wear a diaper, are your feelings the same, of shame and discomfort, or is it the opposite?

It is my opinion that this is just your strong emotional desire to be diapered expressing itself internally. I'm sure that this is unfamiliar emotional territory for yourself, and it can be quite disturbing, especially when your desires are being acted out in dreams.

Just promise to be honest with yourself, and to indulge your fantasies in a responsible manner.

I have diaper dreams pretty regularly, like I've sated several times.

I just had one last night, and it was so intense I had to change my pants in the morning. No, I do not wet the bed. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Anyways, I don't think it's a big deal.

Yumi, until just now, I had not noticed that you are back here at ADISC. I am glad you are here. As for your dreams, I have had, on occasion, similar dreams throughout my entire life. They often envolve me wearing diapers, and 'Little Girl' clothes around other people. Sometimes the people in my dreams react as I expect they would in the "real" world, with cruelty and hostility. Sometimes they don't seem to notice, or care about my appearance at all. Sometimes,although it's seldom, the people in my dreams will even say something nice, like "That's a pretty dress your wearing."The psychological reason for these dreams is probably some sort of subconscious 'wish-fulfilling' desire, a want or need to be accepted for who you are by society in general. What do I know?, I am not a 'shrink'. Anyway, I don't think you are 'messed-up' at all, I think your dreams are just a natural way your mind has to sort out and deal with your emotional needs and desires. I am not going all "Mr. Rogers", but, to paraphrase, I like you just the way you are. Take care of yourself, gentle lady.
    Last edited by fifigal; 24-Dec-2008 at 04:12. Reason: Fix some spelling mistakes.

Zeit

I've had a couple of these diaper dreams and yes, they can get pretty embarrassing at times (for instance; I'll be talking in my sleep and my girlfriend will ask me in the morning what I dreamt about, to which I respond "Nothing", if you know what i mean)

I just think it has to do with whats on your mind (obviously) but also it might have to do with how your day went, stress factors, sexual frustrations, etc...

I'm pretty sure at some point everyone on the board has had one before, remembered or forgotten.

I used to have them very frequently when I was younger now I don't really so much. When i'm sick I tend to dream about them and have really interesting/trippy dreams.

I have only had a couple, and by a couple I do mean 2. I sort of wish I had them more often.