sillygilly

Default New to Diapers

What are the best brands

it depends on the person and what you are looking for

sillygilly

I bought a pack of easy ups and wanted to know how good they are

Quote Originally Posted by sillygilly View Post
    I bought a pack of easy ups and wanted to know how good they are
    Hey! I suppose you're one of the few people who can squeeze into such things around here. You'll get mixed reviews on such products, but the general consensus is they're good if you're 3 or 4. Not designed for adults, so they don't hold up too well against adult bodies.

I'd recommend looking into some adult diapers, if you can order online there's load of them. If you have any questions, take a look at the article section for Diaper Reviews. There's very detailed reviews over there, which can answer many questions about different products.

kayley

That sort of depends on what you're going to be using them for, mate. =^.~=
    If you just like the feel of being padded, then the best are the ones that feel best to you. Since everyone is shaped different, and everyone likes different things, no one will have the same answer.
    Some people prefer the feel of real baby diapers. others like the feel of an adult size diaper that makes them feel like a little kid again. Some people prefer soft thin diapers that fit like underwear, other prefer thick bulky nappys that cause you to waddle when you walk. Some people want a cloth like texture, others love the crinkle sound and feel of plastic backed diapers. etc, etc, etc.

If you plan to use them.. Well, I can think of 4 different uses for them. Peeing, pooping, bleeding, and.. sex stuff. Each of those has a different best. I have a non ABDL friend who uses Drynites Pullups when she's on her period. She likes them way better than pads when she's going to be active.
    For wetting, it sort of depends on whether you're going to flood, or dribble. I prefer Dry24X7 when I can get them. Bambino, Abena, Molicare, Tena, Fabine are all good for it. Abena comes in several thickness and absorbancy levels, so you can pick what you want or need.
    For poopies, same list, but different order. but eeeewwww. =*.*=
    as for the sex stuff..... I have no idea. gross! pervert. =>.>= ... ok, not really. but also not my subject.

=^.^=

I'm trying different products out as we speak but I like the abri form airplus m3 and m4 they are amazing and I like the Abu cushies and super dry kids so and oh also the smell and feel of baby diapers but too bad I can't fit in them

Quote Originally Posted by Jbradshaw90 View Post
    I'm trying different products out as we speak but I like the abri form airplus m3 and m4 they are amazing and I like the Abu cushies and super dry kids so and oh also the smell and feel of baby diapers but too bad I can't fit in them
    yup this is almost exactly what I was going to say! abuniverse and bambino make my favorites, because it's the closest I can get to fitting in baby diapers. but abena delta form and tranquility atn are also good cloth and plastic backed options, respectively. Just not as babyish as I like. (also, cushies and super dry kids are super babyish, since they have two tapes instead of four!)

sillygilly

Yes I am and will you please pm me