Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help looking more girly?

Default Help looking more girly?

I'm just wondering if there is any way for me to look more girly like fake breasts(not implants but look seamless) or something to get rid of facial hair permanently without surgery(does no-no really work?)?

I already know I should try to lose some weight since I have a "muffintop" type belly even without clothes. I just want to be able to pass for a girl sometimes, and I realize I also need to work on a feminine voice, but that should be less of an issue for me since I'm somewhat talented with voices.

Also, what kind of breast size would be best for someone of my height? I'm 5 foot 8 inches last I checked(want natural looking, maybe a bit small).

Surgery doesn't get rid of facial/body hair, slightly painful repeated beauty treatments do. Electrolysis is the classic method that involves sticking a needle in the hair folicles and zapping them, which still takes years of regular appointments.
    Electrology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You also have Intense Pulsed Light, which is like some stinging flash of light that is kind of less effective and some people react badly to it. It's probably easier, but it only really helps get rid of dark hairs on pale-ish skin, and I don't think it's as permanent as Electrolysis eventually is.

Breast forms exist, but they're expensive and you're probably better off just stuffing a bra. Your height doesn't matter, you want to find your band size instead, measure around your body under your breasts.

umm, forget I mentioned the no-no thing, I found reviews of it.

I should probably mention my hair color, I have black hair that sometimes I notice look blonde for some strands in the right light but black normally.

I have tried using balloons as fake breasts, but I don't know what would make for the most believable thing to be in them, if I had the money I would probably try for the breast forms since I don't have skin color balloons for if anything shows through.
    Last edited by SalesKital; 05-Nov-2013 at 00:31.

Like I said, if you want to get rid of facial hair, start getting electrolysis regularly for a few years. Start with IPL if you want but it won't finish it off.

I don't see why you need anything special to stuff a bra anyway, wear clothes that aren't see-through, and just use a sock or something in a slightly padded bra.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by SalesKital View Post
    I'm just wondering if there is any way for me to look more girly like fake breasts(not implants but look seamless) or something to get rid of facial hair permanently without surgery(does no-no really work?)?

I already know I should try to lose some weight since I have a "muffintop" type belly even without clothes. I just want to be able to pass for a girl sometimes, and I realize I also need to work on a feminine voice, but that should be less of an issue for me since I'm somewhat talented with voices.

Also, what kind of breast size would be best for someone of my height? I'm 5 foot 8 inches last I checked(want natural looking, maybe a bit small).
    If you want to look more feminine, buy make up. Don't go crazy, it's all about looking natural while looking soft at the same time. Also, you can do waxing if electrolysis or laser is too expensive for you, waxing is a bit pricey but it's WAY cheaper than laser or electrolysis, though obviously on the long run it's cheaper to get your hair lasered but it's a whole lot of money up front, and might not even work in the end.

Breast forms can be bought on amazon for like 40-50$ nothing too crazy, but I would recommend starting with a bra and stuffing it. You should work out a bit to lose your muffin top but otherwise you can buy an underbust corset (underbust recommended because since you don't have breasts, a normal corset will be affected by their absence).

Also work on how you walk and pay attention to female mannerisms and body language. Paint your nails, style your hair, wear perfume etc. the most simplest ways is to buy a bra, underbust corset and makeup :P the voice isn't that big a deal but the pronunciation is. Watch vids on YouTube of how to talk like a girl because men and women speak differently in terms of pronunciation and not just pitch. But as far as facial hair goes, just shave your face close and cover it up with makeup, or get electrolysis... But as I said before it's expensive >_<

Passing for a girl is all about attitude. With the right attitude and a little bit of makeup (aside from the obvious like the clothes and breasts etc.) you can pass just fine.

Don't buy the no-no, I mean you can buy an epilator but I hear those hurt quite a bit. You'll be fine if you just do a close shave and cover it up with good make up <3

CrinklySiren

Default Help looking more girly?

Also, you will never be able to have real seamless breasts to "show off", even with breast forms... Unless you're a skilled makeup artist to fuse the color blends... But even then you could damage the breast form and most bread forms don't even look all that real and are just there for exterior appearance as well as "feel", because they feel like real breasts and are similar in weight. The only thing that will give you real looking boobs is real boobs lol which can only be achieved if you take hormones (but even then you might only get like A or B cups) or get a breast aug. :P hormones aren't something you can just "get" though.

Now if you want a bit of "cleavage", just get some tape and pull your chest together and it will create a small but of cleavage appearance, but nothing incredible looking.

Alternatively, you can buy these big wearable breastplate things that you wear like a vest and they come with breasts, they showcased these on Ru Paul's Drag Race. However these will cost upwards of 300$

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    Also, you will never be able to have real seamless breasts to "show off", even with breast forms... Unless you're a skilled makeup artist to fuse the color blends... But even then you could damage the breast form and most bread forms don't even look all that real and are just there for exterior appearance as well as "feel", because they feel like real breasts and are similar in weight. The only thing that will give you real looking boobs is real boobs lol which can only be achieved if you take hormones (but even then you might only get like A or B cups) or get a breast aug. :P hormones aren't something you can just "get" though.

Now if you want a bit of "cleavage", just get some tape and pull your chest together and it will create a small but of cleavage appearance, but nothing incredible looking.

Alternatively, you can buy these big wearable breastplate things that you wear like a vest and they come with breasts, they showcased these on Ru Paul's Drag Race. However these will cost upwards of 300$
    The thing about seamless for me was more a worry about if they show through the collar at all by accident or something. I'm also not entirely a fan of makeup, maybe lip gloss but definitely not perfume. Kinda have too much experience with gagging on the smell of people in places like church because they "bathe" in perfume. Plus I doubt I could hide some of that stuff as easily since I still live at home and my parents don't know about this side of me. Part of me was thinking of trying to "ease them into it" by getting some soft pj's that are girly and explaign it as "I thought they looked comfy so I got them"

Is stuffing comfortable at all? I mentioned balloons in an earlier post since I have those, and kinda like the feel of them against my skin(I am an inflationist and looner too). I'm thinking I might not want to do hormones since while I do want to look more girly, I do want a girlfriend and to be able to have kids someday, and I'm scared that hormones would make me sterile or something.

Using makeup or electrolysis to get rid or hide my facial hair might be ok, my parents do know that I hate having it.

CrinklySiren

The thing about seamless for me was more a worry about if they show through the collar at all by accident or something. I'm also not entirely a fan of makeup, maybe lip gloss but definitely not perfume. Kinda have too much experience with gagging on the smell of people in places like church because they "bathe" in perfume. Plus I doubt I could hide some of that stuff as easily since I still live at home and my parents don't know about this side of me. Part of me was thinking of trying to "ease them into it" by getting some soft pj's that are girly and explaign it as "I thought they looked comfy so I got them"

Is stuffing comfortable at all? I mentioned balloons in an earlier post since I have those, and kinda like the feel of them against my skin(I am an inflationist and looner too). I'm thinking I might not want to do hormones since while I do want to look more girly, I do want a girlfriend and to be able to have kids someday, and I'm scared that hormones would make me sterile or something.

Using makeup or electrolysis to get rid or hide my facial hair might be ok, my parents do know that I hate having it.
    Well lip gloss is definitely a plus, as for stuffing, I just use socks and it's perfectly fine in terms of comfort, but since you're a looner as you mentioned then the balloons might just be a plus just be careful they don't pop :S. If you don't have money to buy breast forms then you don't have money for electrolysis lol, it's very expensive but since your parents know you hate your facial hair, maybe you can ask them to help you out :3, but remember that this is PERMANENT and if you decide you want facial hair later on, you won't be able to grow it (as far as I know at least)

As for hormones, I was just saying that it was the only way to get real breasts, you are right in that it will make you sterile because it does, but having a gf has nothing to do with it, your gf is gonna probably have to accept your girly side anyway.

Either way hormones would only apply if you wanna be a full time girl :3 I wasn't really suggesting it I was just informing that real looking breasts can only be achieved with real looking breasts or those expensive breastplates or breast aug. lol xD

also there are hundreds of different perfumes out there, you can always find one that you really like and just be minimal about it. I'm very particular with my perfume too because most of them give me headaches.

As for easing your parents into it, getting girly pjs won't really do that, wearing certain clothes and coming out saying that you have a girl side are 2 different things lol but I say go for it and buy a bunch of girly pjs xD

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    Well lip gloss is definitely a plus, as for stuffing, I just use socks and it's perfectly fine in terms of comfort, but since you're a looner as you mentioned then the balloons might just be a plus just be careful they don't pop :S. If you don't have money to buy breast forms then you don't have money for electrolysis lol, it's very expensive but since your parents know you hate your facial hair, maybe you can ask them to help you out :3, but remember that this is PERMANENT and if you decide you want facial hair later on, you won't be able to grow it (as far as I know at least)

As for hormones, I was just saying that it was the only way to get real breasts, you are right in that it will make you sterile because it does, but having a gf has nothing to do with it, your gf is gonna probably have to accept your girly side anyway.

Either way hormones would only apply if you wanna be a full time girl :3 I wasn't really suggesting it I was just informing that real looking breasts can only be achieved with real looking breasts or those expensive breastplates or breast aug. lol xD

also there are hundreds of different perfumes out there, you can always find one that you really like and just be minimal about it. I'm very particular with my perfume too because most of them give me headaches.

As for easing your parents into it, getting girly pjs won't really do that, wearing certain clothes and coming out saying that you have a girl side are 2 different things lol but I say go for it and buy a bunch of girly pjs xD
    I do like the smell of Sakura blossoms. pure sakura blossoms, not those things that mix it with 10 other things.

As for the thing about regrowing, I think it might be reversible, just like how people reverse balding with a hair transplant/seeding or something from another part of the body.

I figured the thing with pj's would help with easing them into it like, baby steps, I am a brony(even got at least 9 different Rainbow Dash around my room not counting art of her)

The only issue I can think with balloons given the size I have is filling them with a material that would feel right, and wouldn't make the balloon slip out of the bra too easy.

CrinklySiren

As for the thing about regrowing, I think it might be reversible, just like how people reverse balding with a hair transplant/seeding or something from another part of the body.
    Electrolysis kills the root of your hair, making it never grow back. Its not like balding because when balding happens, its due to a lack of androgen in your body causing the folicles to become fragile and not grow either as fast or grow at all.. Electrolysis ZAPS the folicle entirely and kills it permanantly. Now, electrolysis isnt ALWAYS 100% effective, but if it is, then its staying that way :P

I figured the thing with pj's would help with easing them into it like, baby steps, I am a brony(even got at least 9 different Rainbow Dash around my room not counting art of her)
    lol like i said, being a feminine male and saying you want to be a girl from time to time is a big difference :P Trust me, i know >_<.

The only issue I can think with balloons given the size I have is filling them with a material that would feel right, and wouldn't make the balloon slip out of the bra too easy.
    I leave that up to you, im not sure what kind of balloons you use, but if physics is any contribution, balloons are known to pop, and you dont want to have an outfit soaked with water or whatever else you fill the balloon with :S. From what ive read over the years, water is the closest thing you can get as everything else will be too hard, but even with water its difficult because when you move you will hear the sloshing sound :P i would say just buy breastforms or stuff with socks because empty balloons will either pop out or pop in general, even more so when filled with things. But then again you said you are a looner and an inflationist and im sure they make special balloons or other inflatable material in certain online shops and what not, at least.. its my assumption that someone somewhere would lol.