Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: disposal of your diaper:..new nechniques

CouchTogolaise

Default disposal of your diaper:..new nechniques

I want to type about some of the diaper disposal techniques.

Using the bin... I often use the bin to dispose my diapers. This is the best method because your refuse service will dispose of your diaper.

Throwing on fireplace... maybe not a great idea because of the pathogen gas but it will destory evidence of your diaper. The fumes may harm the atomasphere but the neighbourhood will think you are having a regular scrap heap burn out

Flushing... this is not good. This will block your drain until you actually cram it down the pipes. Sometimes you can cut it up into pieces and flush it down a numebr of times.

Disposal in ocean... I live on the ocean so sometimes if no one is around I jump into the ocean with my diaper.. my diaper expands into a white balloon and and dump my diaper into the ocean after use.

Many people say.. hey you, disposal of your diaper into the ocean is bad for the enviroment
    But I say no no no. There are so many things in the sea.. bottles, plastic things, fishing nets.. a few diapers will not harm the ocean and the fish/plankton can eat the certain parts of my diaper

Used diapers are garbage, and should be thrown out as such.
    Wet diapers do not burn well, and a fire place is probably not the best place to burn them.
    Flushing diapers great idea if you have deep pockets and no respect for your neighbors. Plumbers are not cheap, and can mess your neighbors sewer system up. Think of a burnt light on a Christmas light string. One goes out chances are the one's following are out as well. Would you feel bad if your neighbor had to pay 5k+ to fix a sewage backup?
    Disposing diapers in the ocean is just bad in general. Yeah there is a ton of stuff floating in the ocean. But plastic doesn't break down like other parts of a diaper will. And do not quote me as I am no expert on currents, but wouldn't a diaper wash up on shore before it broke down?
    Your profile says you are 33, I think you are old enough and mature enough to dispose of your used diapers appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by CouchTogolaise View Post
    my diaper expands into a white balloon and and dump my diaper into the ocean after use.
    Are you seriously suggesting I should just throw my diaper into the sea after using it? That's crazy. Use a bin for crying out loud.

I dispose of my wet and poopy diapers in a responsible manner.

Just because other people throw their trash in the ocean doesn't mean it's okay to. If you have access to a garbage can, I don't know why you would't use it. Bizarre practices like disposing of your diapers inappropriately does nothing but give us ab/ dl's a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Just because other people throw their trash in the ocean doesn't mean it's okay to. If you have access to a garbage can, I don't know why you would't use it. Bizarre practices like disposing of your diapers inappropriately does nothing but give us ab/ dl's a bad name.
    I concur with you thoughts on this subject.

Put them into a trash bag and make a daily trip to the dumpster. That's what I do.

Huh. I put mine on a fish hook and use them as bait, throwing them into the ocean. So far I've caught a baby tuna, a baby shark, and a baby halibut. I guess they need the diapers.

I want to type about some of the diaper disposal techniques.

Using the bin... I often use the bin to dispose my diapers. This is the best method because your refuse service will dispose of your diaper.
    This is really the only acceptable method...and, out of the remaining methods of disposal that you mention...I would kindly and strongly ask, that this be your only choice in this matter. Thank you!

Throwing on fireplace... maybe not a great idea because of the pathogen gas but it will destory evidence of your diaper. The fumes may harm the atomasphere but the neighbourhood will think you are having a regular scrap heap burn out
    Please, don't do that...

Flushing... this is not good. This will block your drain until you actually cram it down the pipes. Sometimes you can cut it up into pieces and flush it down a numebr of times.
    Please, don't do that...

Disposal in ocean... I live on the ocean so sometimes if no one is around I jump into the ocean with my diaper.. my diaper expands into a white balloon and and dump my diaper into the ocean after use.
    Please, don't do that...

Many people say.. hey you, disposal of your diaper into the ocean is bad for the enviroment
    But I say no no no. There are so many things in the sea.. bottles, plastic things, fishing nets.. a few diapers will not harm the ocean and the fish/plankton can eat the certain parts of my diaper
    It is probably this thinking, that has the ocean so polluted now! One diaper, one piece of plastic...is too much!

I respectfully insist that you do not continue any of these disposal methods...other than using the trash-bin!

Thank you, and may you find much information, and friends here at ADISC!

Respectfully,
    -Marka