Thread: Introduction To Me

Smile Introduction To Me

Hi to All

i am new to the site hope of make some new friends. i came to this site in interest of diaper wherein. Some of my interest are music recording and snowboarding. also I work a job in the electronics field. I hope to gain a lot of help from the people on this site and to get in to this site well.

Quote Originally Posted by lindland1 View Post
    Hi to All

i am new to the site hope of make some new friends. i came to this site in interest of diaper wherein. Some of my interest are music recording and snowboarding. also I work a job in the electronics field. I hope to gain a lot of help from the people on this site and to get in to this site well.
    Welcome lindland1! Adisc is a social site and you're bound to make a lot of friends here. When you say music recording are you in a band or an recording engineer or both? Also, is there a particular place you like snowboarding best?

Astra

Hi to All

Welcome to ADISC.

i am a recording engineer and i got my own home studio. i like to go snowboard a whitetail ski resort here in PA

You're in good company! I know there's at least two other members from PA. I think there's some in this thread

U got any tips for beginners on wherein dippers and what should i have

U got any tips for beginners on wherein dippers and what should i have
    Diapers are an individual choice and just about every one on here will give you a different choice. Trial and error led me to Tena Slip Maxis. I bought sample packs at Bambinos before I decided on them. We have a diaper review forum which might help you get started.

I also found this page a big help when I started here.

i saw that i used depends right now anything else i should use with the diapers

I got started with Depends but found the leak. Tena makes a pull up that I like better. Some members wear plastic pants to cut down an leaks and to complete the experience.

ok i got new post in the diper talk with some info on what i want to do and stuff check it out