Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

I have been into omorashi for some time, and just bought my first pack of diapers last week so that I could have more fun.

I joined this forum the other day so that I could continue reading threads, and have now decided to start posting, as it seems like most posters are polite and respectful towards others here.

Ahh.. omorashi, - after doing some research I realised there is a sub-culture to Omorashi named 'omutsu omorashi', which is where the diapers come in. Welcome to the gang! I noticed you are from the UK as well, good to have another Brit on board.

What brand was your first pack of diapers?

Thanks for the welcome!

I actually bought two different packs at once. First of all I put some DryNites pajama pants in my basket in a supermarket, because they are the only ones I saw that I thought would fit, but that was before I found the adult section. So I also picked up some Tena pants with ''super'' absorbency, and decided just to buy the DryNites as well since I had already them in the basket.

I went through a phase of wanting to give everything that would fit a test drive. Just wait until you start online shopping

I have been into omorashi for some time, and just bought my first pack of diapers last week so that I could have more fun.

I joined this forum the other day so that I could continue reading threads, and have now decided to start posting, as it seems like most posters are polite and respectful towards others here.
    Welcome!
    For the most part people on ADISC are polite and respectful (with a few bad apples).
    I've never heard of omorashi.
    -Did a Google search, went to the site, and was impressed. It's not something i'm actually into, but if you are that's cool.
    As Raccoon said "Just wait until you start online shopping ". He's right there's some great products out there.
    Ah well, anything you do for fun?
    Last edited by Cranky; 05-Nov-2013 at 07:29. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    As Raccoon said "Just wait until you start online shopping
    Haha yes, I graduated up the diaper system since I started to buy diapers. Started off with buying baby diapers when I could fit in them, then Goodnights...,then TENA briefs, and eventually more artisan diapers that were more catered for AB/DL's.