Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: PVC Onesies?

  1. #1

    Default PVC Onesies?

    Where can I get PVC (must be waterproof) onesies - that cover entrie body (from the waist down) -- including the feet -- for $50 - $100?

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    adult-baby-shop.eu

    That should be what you want. Expensive but they are high quality. Measurements are needed.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    adult-baby-shop.eu

    That should be what you want. Expensive but they are high quality. Measurements are needed.
    Thank +1 for the post. I'm looking for others like this. Can anyone suggest another site? Specifically one located in the US..?

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by simson View Post
    Thank +1 for the post. I'm looking for others like this. Can anyone suggest another site? Specifically one located in the US..?
    From experience none like that site above. There is Privatina but they're also out of country. If someone links one I'd be interested.

  5. #5

    Default

    Fetware still has a PVC jumper, although they no longer seem to carry the straight-up plastic onesies like the ones I got from them a couple of years ago. LL Medico also seems to have dumped their ABDL playwear sort of stuff in favor of being a more "legitimate" incontinence company.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    From experience none like that site above. There is Privatina but they're also out of country. If someone links one I'd be interested.
    Privatina doesn't seem to carry the same specs I'm looking for. Any other suggestions?

  7. #7

    Default

    I'm a little surprised that anyone would sell a waterproof all in one? you usually don't want that to leave your diaper

  8. #8

Similar Threads

  1. War on onesies!
    By Biteycub in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 17-Jul-2013, 00:55
  2. onesies.
    By clip12 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25-Apr-2013, 08:13
  3. onesies
    By skittlesfirehawk in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-Mar-2013, 14:26
  4. Uk onesies
    By scottishdude in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-Jan-2012, 11:09
  5. AB onesies in the US?
    By konaman112 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 15-Oct-2010, 13:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.