Thread: PVC Onesies?

Default PVC Onesies?

Where can I get PVC (must be waterproof) onesies - that cover entrie body (from the waist down) -- including the feet -- for $50 - $100?

Thanks

adult-baby-shop.eu

That should be what you want. Expensive but they are high quality. Measurements are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    adult-baby-shop.eu

That should be what you want. Expensive but they are high quality. Measurements are needed.
    Thank +1 for the post. I'm looking for others like this. Can anyone suggest another site? Specifically one located in the US..?

Quote Originally Posted by simson View Post
    Thank +1 for the post. I'm looking for others like this. Can anyone suggest another site? Specifically one located in the US..?
    From experience none like that site above. There is Privatina but they're also out of country. If someone links one I'd be interested.

Fetware still has a PVC jumper, although they no longer seem to carry the straight-up plastic onesies like the ones I got from them a couple of years ago. LL Medico also seems to have dumped their ABDL playwear sort of stuff in favor of being a more "legitimate" incontinence company.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    From experience none like that site above. There is Privatina but they're also out of country. If someone links one I'd be interested.
    Privatina doesn't seem to carry the same specs I'm looking for. Any other suggestions?

I'm a little surprised that anyone would sell a waterproof all in one? you usually don't want that to leave your diaper