Thread: ABDL in Seattle, WA.

Default ABDL in Seattle, WA.

I'm an ABDL living in Seattle, WA. My history is that I was a chronic and persistent bedwetter when I was a kid (the eldest of 3 boys). Eventually, after all my parents' patience was exhausted with my wet sheets/pajamas almost every morning, I was finally punished for my (then otherwise medically incomprehensible) bedwetting behavior by the (until then long-threatened) utter humiliation of being stripped naked, spanked, and forcibly put back into diapers and pull-on plastic pants, full-time, which I had to wear on their own while indoors (i.e., I wasn't allowed any other kind of clothing at all, just my diapers and plastic pants) in order to shame me continually and thoroughly into hopefully stopping my bedwetting (both of my younger brothers were already out of diapers themselves at this time). Nowadays I understand that my inability to stay dry at night (as well as my occasional daytime 'accidents' in my pants) will have been because I've turned-out to have a form of attention deficit disorder; but of course things in that category weren't realized or maybe even known about commonly enough back then. I was actually deliberately kept down a year in fifth grade in order to 'encourage' me to outgrow my wetting behaviors. I was told that boys like me who still wet their beds and pants wouldn't be allowed up into the middle school, and that if I couldn't stop my wetting behaviors I'd be sent to a "special school" instead. Anyhow, I've joined this forum to have a look around.

Quote Originally Posted by ketchupboy View Post
    I'm an ABDL living in Seattle, WA. My history is that I was a chronic and persistent bedwetter when I was a kid (the eldest of 3 boys). Eventually, after all my parents' patience was exhausted with my wet sheets/pajamas almost every morning, I was finally punished for my (then otherwise medically incomprehensible) bedwetting behavior by the (until then long-threatened) utter humiliation of being stripped naked, spanked, and forcibly put back into diapers and pull-on plastic pants, full-time, which I had to wear on their own while indoors (i.e., I wasn't allowed any other kind of clothing at all, just my diapers and plastic pants) in order to shame me continually and thoroughly into hopefully stopping my bedwetting (both of my younger brothers were already out of diapers themselves at this time). Nowadays I understand that my inability to stay dry at night (as well as my occasional daytime 'accidents' in my pants) will have been because I've turned-out to have a form of attention deficit disorder; but of course things in that category weren't realized or maybe even known about commonly enough back then. I was actually deliberately kept down a year in fifth grade in order to 'encourage' me to outgrow my wetting behaviors. I was told that boys like me who still wet their beds and pants wouldn't be allowed up into the middle school, and that if I couldn't stop my wetting behaviors I'd be sent to a "special school" instead. Anyhow, I've joined this forum to have a look around.
    Welcome ketchupboy! We're happy to have you here. We are a support community and totally understand what you have been through. We hope that you not only look around the site but become a contributor as well. For starters, what are some of your non burger flipping interests? I like reading and movies myself.

Yes, do look around - there's lots to see. Something for everyone. Personally, I am happy there are so many plastic pant people, before the internet I used to wonder how unusual I was. Turned out, not very. Welcome aboard.

Welcome, ketchupboy!

You have our empathy, sympathy, and understanding...I endured a similar experience, and however well-meaning...what was done to you was just plain wrong! Now comes the part where you sort that out, and get a healthy balanced life for yourself. You being 48 now...I'm hoping that you've managed to work through much of this by now...though it's not out of the question if you are just getting started...

There is a lot of helpful information, and links to some other sources here on ADISC...most importantly though, are the numbers of very interesting and insightful people who will listen... and can offer their own experiences, and what methods worked for them to obtain a more balanced living...

Many of us, are a constant work in progress...

Glad you joined us!

Take care,
    -Marka

Welcome to the forum.

Im a tacoma guy myself, so yes. there is a decent abdl scene in the northwest.

but beyond that, im sure youll enjoy this forum.

Welcome to ADISC! You will find quite a few people on here who were in a similar situation as children (bedwetters mostly, but some who were never fully continent). Although I think what your parents did to humiliate you could be construed as child abuse. My parents threatened diapers, but never followed through. I had (still have) both urinary and bowel accidents. Are you still somewhat incontinent today or have you been able to avoid this as you got older? The reason I ask is that I've noticed a lot of people (including myself) who were bedwetters and/or urge incontinent when they were a child had the same problems later as adults.

Hello ketchupboy and welcome to the group.

This was a very interesting introduction and I can definitely identify with your story.

Again welcome to the group.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm sorry that happened to you, but growing up in "the dark ages" I can well imagine. I'm older than you and grew up in the '50s and '60's, so I remember those wonderful times of ignorance and misinformation. My mom was a strict disciplinarian, and though I wasn't incontinent, or had bed wetting issues, I realized I wanted back into diapers at an early age.

Parents ruled by being overly strict, at least by today's standards. I loved my mom and dad very much, and they loved me, but some of the methods used, back in the day, did a lot more harm than good. With each generation of parenting, we try to improve. My wife and I were good parents, and are children are amazing parents. Perhaps generations do improve.