Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Becoming more and more AB

Talking Becoming more and more AB

As more and more time passes and exploring a few of the AB things, I in turn become more AB. My wife has started to do more and more for me to please my little side. I had to talk to her though to make sure she was still happy, and not miserable making me happy. Truth is, she actually enjoys babying me and has said if I want to go all the way AB (expl, clothes, pacis, bottles, toys, whatever fits my little needs) she is fine with it, and will enjoy being my mommy. I have to admit, I am quite excited.

Thank you I can't wait for little time today, wonder what she has planned for me next

That's good to hear. I started off being DL only but have been AB curious. It's been a struggle with my wife kind of being hesitantly okay with it. Sometimes she would seem to enjoy it & other times she would almost hate it. It has caused a bit of confusion & has made me feel uncomfortable sharing my AB side & using pacis & wearing babyish items.

It's really nice to hear that your wife enjoys certain aspects of it. I hope that my wife & I can get to a point where we both have a part to contribute. Congrats on the break through & I hope you get to enjoy exploring this side of yourself with your wife.

I think this speaks to my comment on another thread that presenting things, a little by little over a period of time is a good way to go about it. We all should admit, that what turns us on has got to be really weird to those who not only don't feel these things as we do, but may have never even heard about them. What a shock it must be. Yet, over time, acceptance can become a reality.

My wife has accepted my little side. I think the hardest part for her was having to realize that I can be the man about the house, and still have my little side. Conversely, having my "little time" doesn't diminish my masculinity, nor my ability to cope with emergencies, and be the same person I was and am before this strange discovery.

That's exactly where I would like to get with my wife. I want her to understand that I can still be the man that she needs me to be while still getting the nurturing that I need.

I am hoping that time and patience will pay off but it is frustrating that her opinion can seem to change from day to day. She's known about my DL side for many years & had the same on again/off again feelings concerning diapers too.

Yeah, I had similar with my Ex, who didn't seem to understand that I can easily be a man when needs must, but prefer to be a little when needs not.

Glad to see things are working out for you Mike Happy days ahead *hugs*

Sigmund Freud's psychodynamic approach to psychopathology states that regression is a legitimate defense method against stress and the development of mental disorders. Just thought you might wanna know.

On a serious health note though, over proportionate use of a single defense mechanism can contribute to the development of mental disorders in AB/DL's. So regress, but show restraint!

Quote Originally Posted by FantasticMrFox View Post
    Sigmund Freud's psychodynamic approach to psychopathology states that regression is a legitimate defense method against stress and the development of mental disorders. Just thought you might wanna know.

On a serious health note though, over proportionate use of a single defense mechanism can contribute to the development of mental disorders in AB/DL's. So regress, but show restraint!
    Restraints...What...

Just kidding...but you know that Freud was bat shit crazy right!

Sometime a window is just a window...

I think he studied the Japanese culture too much or something...

It's funny, here I am running security, my brother, older than me by 5 years, is still studying to be a shrink...

I took plenty of psyc courses and had many psyc evaluations, and the funny thing, they thought I was normal.... Go figure!

On a serious note, I'm glad the op is moving along and it's working out, really most people I've talked to about this don't find it nearly as wierd as we ourselves put it out to be...

Happy ababy time!

B