Thread: Possible risky opportunity

Question Possible risky opportunity

Just recently, I had a bit of a hiccup in a planned trip with a couple of family members in which a cousin of mine ended up having a conversation about my diapers that I had brought along for the trip.

It's been a few days since I've seen her, but just tonight I had the chance to talk to her yet again at a family Halloween party. Most of it involved me trying to explain certain things without sounding like a complete idiot. xP

However there was one point toward the end where she mentioned she'd be happy to help stash some of my diapers over at her own house. Her family lives in a big house that is somewhat of a second home for me, as I spend a lot of time working there helping out with the horses that are part of my (extended) family's business.

It would be really convienent to have a small supply of diapers there...but I'm honestly scared to have someone other than myself in charge of keeping any amount of diapers hidden. Especially in a house that has a ton of activity during the day and acts as a sort of hub for a really huge extended family.

Anyone have some advice on how I should proceed?

Ryanboo

It seems to me your cousin is a pretty cool and accepting person. If it is the diapers being found by someone else that is your concern then it might not be that big of a deal. Just explain to your cousin that you would like to have her stash some diapers for you in the house but only if she knows a good place where she knows no one else will find them. Perhaps she'll be willing to keep them in a personal space of hers that no one will find them. Make sure you know where they are and verify that it is a safe place to hide them. If you know they are in a safe and good spot you're nerves will be at ease. Also a smaller amounts of diapers would be much easier to conceal than a large amount. If you just want some there for when you're over storing like 5 diapers may be a good idea as a whole pack might be too bulky. You could stick them in a shirt or something that she doesn't use or something... just pitching ideas here. If it's something you'd feel too uncomfortable with maybe you ought to just bring them over yourself whenever you go over there and will want them.

That's pretty cool that your cousin is so accepting. Congrats! But, I would be careful about hiding diapers in too many different places. Especially where you don't have direct control over them. Sounds like your cousin may have been offering to help in the only way she could think of. You should thank her, but maybe let here know that what would be the most helpful is just having someone you can talk openly with. Even if the diapers are well hidden, there is always the chance that someone may inadvertently find them. If your stash is kept together and closer to you, that means you can always move it if there is a risk of it being found. There is definitely nothing to be ashamed of in being ABDL or different in any way, but you don't want to take the risk of being found out, especially if you still live with your family. Good luck!

It also sounds to me like you have a cool cousin. Do you trust her? Only you can answer that. If you do and if you feel the urge to wear at her house, then as long as she can guarantee her hiding place is sacred, then I would lean towards keeping a small supply there. Ask her if they are found when you're not around how would she explain them? Would she say they're yours or would she confess that they are hers? (Maybe she wants to try one on?) One more question I have is how will you dispose of them at a "stranger's" house? Putting them in the trash is fine, but you say there's a lot of people there. Do they have access to the trash? Does it sit there for a few days to the point there might be an odor?

I do trust her with just about anything. The way my family is, a few cousins of mine were more or less like siblings too me growing up. This particular cousin is the best example of that.

While I do trust her a ton, I realize that no matter how awesome her intentions may be, I have years of experience in hiding diapers that she doesn't. Frankly, just thinking right now I already have a few ideas as to where she could keep a smallish amount of diapers (like you guys suggested) at her place. What I'm really suck with is how to suggest a hiding place for them without sounding like a jerk. Because honestly, I am really grateful at how cool she's been about all this so far. Considering the kind of...sudden way she found out about the diapers in the first place, I'm just glad she's been so accepting so far.

As far as actually wearing diapers around and disposing of them, it shouldn't be much of a problem at all. The land that my cousin's house is on is actually part of a semi-large farm that my family owns. The reason I'm at 'her place' so often is because I have somewhat of a job helping out with the farm work for the family business. Over the years, I've gotten pretty good at being in diapers from time to time while there. The only difference with Emily now knowing about this is that I *might* be able to have a few diapers on hand now, instead of having to smuggle them in a backpack when I stay overnight!

Whether or not her knowing about all this means I can be a bit more relaxed and maybe consider wearing em around with her knowing...I have no idea. I haven't really even thought about that just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    What I'm really suck with is how to suggest a hiding place for them without sounding like a jerk. Because honestly, I am really grateful at how cool she's been about all this so far. Considering the kind of...sudden way she found out about the diapers in the first place, I'm just glad she's been so accepting so far.
    How about "Thank you for letting me hide a few diapers here. At home, I hide them at/in/under ____________. Where do you plan on hiding them?
    Also, it should be a place where you can access them without arousing suspicion. If I saw someone going into a bedroom for no apparent reason, I would ask them why.

Sounds like you have cool understanding cousin. I would suggest a small lockable box that will hold a few diapers and supplies that only you have access too.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    How about "Thank you for letting me hide a few diapers here. At home, I hide them at/in/under ____________. Where do you plan on hiding them?
    Also, it should be a place where you can access them without arousing suspicion. If I saw someone going into a bedroom for no apparent reason, I would ask them why.
    Not a bad idea! We've been texting each other on and off, and not 10 minutes ago she sent me something about a hiding place that I would have never thought of after I had tossed a few ideas around.

I don't want to seem ungrateful or pushy or anything so I think I'll probably be going with her idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Sounds like you have cool understanding cousin. I would suggest a small lockable box that will hold a few diapers and supplies that only you have access too.
    As far as I can tell, the only downside of the spot she suggested is that it doesn't lock. Although honestly, considering what it is, it might as well be locked.

Her idea was to hide a few in the wheel well of an old stationary bike workout machine she's had in her room for ages. The thing doesn't really work, and if I remember right if you try and pedal it the pedals themselves simply lock up and won't move anywhere.