Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wore in public for the first time today (Unplanned too!)

Default Wore in public for the first time today (Unplanned too!)

Okay so I got off work, decided to throw one of my Abenas on. I took a nap, woke up hungry. Decided I should go grab some food, so I threw on some sweatpants and left. I went to taco bell, through the drive thru and got my food. Well I realized when I got my food it was the wrong order and the drive thru had like seven people in line.. So I said forget that, parked and walked inside. I was super nervous, made sure my shirt was pulled down far enough so you couldn't see anything. I walked inside (well, more like waddled.. Work was rough today, been walking with a limp since I got off) and I don't know if I was just super aware of what I was doing, or if my diaper was actually crinkling. I heard it though.. There was a cute girl there, gonna say she didn't notice, thankfully. But I got my order, and then walked out to my car. When I leaned in from the drivers side, i felt my shirt come up in the back a little and was super scared since there was a car parked behind me with somebody in it. I got in my car and drove away with no issues.

Glad I actually got that out of the way, I've always wanted to wear in public, but I never had the guts to.. After spending 10 bucks at taco bell I wasn't going to leave with the wrong thing so I had no choice

Wearing in public discretely can be pulled off pretty easily. I usually just wear long football, hockey, or baseball jerseys. Wearing boxer briefs over your diaper will reduce sound as well.

Grats OP.

Wearing in public is pretty easy. Usually you're the only person who hears or notices your diaper making any sort of noise.

I don't think it crosses anyones mind along the lines of "oh, that guy is totally wearing a diaper under his clothes".

Cheers

I recently semi-did this. I did not go very far but I was definitely around people. Jeans of course become tighter if they are your normal size when you wear a diaper underneath but I did a comparison and it did not look very different. So then the only concern is hiding the top in case your shirt gets lifted like if you bend down to pick something up.

Although I was pretty nervous my experience really felt liberating and I almost felt like I would not have cared if anyone knew. I was definitely prepared to come up with some excuse just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by GunslingerGreg View Post
    Okay so I got off work, decided to throw one of my Abenas on. I took a nap, woke up hungry. Decided I should go grab some food, so I threw on some sweatpants and left. I went to taco bell, through the drive thru and got my food. Well I realized when I got my food it was the wrong order and the drive thru had like seven people in line.. So I said forget that, parked and walked inside. I was super nervous, made sure my shirt was pulled down far enough so you couldn't see anything. I walked inside (well, more like waddled.. Work was rough today, been walking with a limp since I got off) and I don't know if I was just super aware of what I was doing, or if my diaper was actually crinkling. I heard it though.. There was a cute girl there, gonna say she didn't notice, thankfully. But I got my order, and then walked out to my car. When I leaned in from the drivers side, i felt my shirt come up in the back a little and was super scared since there was a car parked behind me with somebody in it. I got in my car and drove away with no issues.

Glad I actually got that out of the way, I've always wanted to wear in public, but I never had the guts to.. After spending 10 bucks at taco bell I wasn't going to leave with the wrong thing so I had no choice
    Congrats on wearing. I do it all the time and think nothing of it.

I wear to work quite often. Is easy to be stealthy when in public. You just need to get out & do it more so you can feel comfortable doing it.

CrinklySiren

Congrats on popping your public diaper wearing cherry Its great fun and comfort once you get use to it :P The more you do it, the less you think about it. Also, what Mentos said pretty much sums it up lol almost all the time, you're the only one who can hear the crinkle because its something your ears are accustomed to and searching for. I learned that if you just ignore that its there you stop hearing it too, and even if it was loud as hell most people would assume its something else and would either think of a diaper as a final conclusion or not even an option at all lol. You've just opened the door to more fun in diapers

pepsicolaisgreat

I've worn diapers many times in public and no ones said anything to me even when my shirt rode up one time and the back of my diaper could clearly be seen.

I've gone on the occasional pizza run after a long, but fun Saturday. It was in the winter, so my long winter coat hid things well.