Thread: Hello.

Dagger311

Default Hello.

Hi, my name is Zack, I tend to be spontaneous, and tend to make people really mad at times without even trying (VERY bad trait to have at a party).

A little bit about my hobbies. I am very much a gamer, I like racing games, Most mom's (Warcraft and Diablo 3 especially), the Sims, and so many others I can't name. I used to work out, but I hurt my back doing deadlifts about a month ago, so As for now I can't do it, but plan to start back after I recover.

I'm really a c+ - b- student, although I might could do better if I were to try. I don't really like school. I would like to be a mechanic when I get older, but there is still so much time to choose.

That's really all I can think of to say off-hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagger311 View Post
    Hi, my name is Zack, I tend to be spontaneous, and tend to make people really mad at times without even trying (VERY bad trait to have at a party).

A little bit about my hobbies. I am very much a gamer, I like racing games, Most mom's (Warcraft and Diablo 3 especially), the Sims, and so many others I can't name. I used to work out, but I hurt my back doing deadlifts about a month ago, so As for now I can't do it, but plan to start back after I recover.

I'm really a c+ - b- student, although I might could do better if I were to try. I don't really like school. I would like to be a mechanic when I get older, but there is still so much time to choose.

Tend to make people really mad at times without even trying
    Not me, nope. Not in a million years. No, No No.

Anyway glad you made it. Fixing stuff? gaming? Yup you'll fit right in.

Dagger311

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Not me, nope. Not in a million years. No, No No.

Anyway glad you made it. Fixing stuff? gaming? Yup you'll fit right in.
    Thanks.