Thread: Fishing diapered

Default Fishing diapered

Ok, I have to share this. I went fishing recently out on a boat with a group of guys. I wear 24/7 so of course I put on a fresh Bellissimo in the am 4:30am to be exact. Without being too specific..... Once out on the boat in the ocean they share this little pee container...gross. I didn't use it. One guy was kinda pushy and said your the only one who hasn't gone. Take one for the guys it's good luck. He asked are you shy to pee in front of the guys. I said I don't have to go....why you being so pushy..you want to hold the container for me too. I also get motion sickness and my balance is not good. I didn't drink much out there so my diaper would last all day and it did. I'm OAB.... So even not drinking anything I was full by the time I got home.
    Anyhow.....no one said anything else but I'm sure they were wondering what was up and how I could hold it....I know they suspected something? Your thoughts whoever wants to reply.

Who pee's in a container when the ocean is *right there*? It's the ocean, not a pool.

How annoying...ugh! Sure, they MAY have suspected something, but I seriously doubt the first suspicion was a diaper. Unless one or more of them knows ANYTHING at all about your issues. Our own minds produce
    the most powerful venoms.

I've always had issues using public restrooms...like if somebody else is in there I just CAN'T go lol. My bladder completely seal up. Even if I'm in a stall with a closed door...I have a very hard time going if I'm not alone. Having had this issue my whole life, I learned a loong time ago to be able to just hold it during times like road trips and such. So I can literally go like 10hrs without needing to pee.

So I'm just saying there's nothing exceptionally odd about not having to use a restroom...or jug lol, whether its because you're able to hold it or wearing a diaper.

I wouldn't worry man.

I think you would be more luck if you wet your diaper. Yea, that must have been a little weird to have some one trying to get you to urinate in a cup.

Fire2Box I am like laugh out loud I agree. Ocean is big enough and I bet urine would attract the fish

Lol..... Chum the water. Should of just ripped off my wet diaper and squeezed the urine out. Lol... I would never.

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    I think you would be more luck if you wet your diaper. Yea, that must have been a little weird to have some one trying to get you to urinate in a cup.

Fire2Box I am like laugh out loud I agree. Ocean is big enough and I bet urine would attract the fish

Yeah, your fishing partners are weird, or at least one of them is. Maybe he's the one who gets to drink the entire glass, and he wanted you to fill it to the top!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Who pee's in a container when the ocean is *right there*? It's the ocean, not a pool.
    Well, technically speaking, you're not supposed to disperse human urine into anything but a sanitary sewer. (Drain that leads into a sewer system)

That said, provided no federal agent is looking, it's not going to do much harm.

Lol!!... I thought he was a bit weird too. The one who was pushy. He deserves to drink the full glass.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yeah, your fishing partners are weird, or at least one of them is. Maybe he's the one who gets to drink the entire glass, and he wanted you to fill it to the top!!!