Thread: OMG More Questions?!? -.- (XD)

Default OMG More Questions?!? -.- (XD)

So, no surprise given my username, I have more questions. One or two may have been asked before, but that was many months ago, and new people have joined, events have happened in peoples lives, etc. that might have changed their answers.

1) Many people here who are not listed wear constant diapers, either 24/7 or every night. Now as they are not listed IC the only assumption I can make is that they trained themselves to bed-wet, or always have since childhood and simply never grew out of it. (which seems like a minor form of urinary incontinence to me.) Why would you want to be a bedwetter. I can understand it from a little point of view, helping you feel little. But at the same time the idea of loosing control of your own body...seems like a bad idea. This raises questions for me. (remember not aimed at IC people merely those referencing it while not IC)

A) Why have you become a bed-wetter? Assuming you were not simply always one.

B) Does the loss of bodily control bother you?

C) Assuming you had a relative stay over or something, or, children with your kid grandchildren (for those older or middle aged) how would you conceal such a thing, after all most kids might just barge into the room and wake you up.

D) a) Is it something you regret? b) If so, could you ever go back to normal if you needed to?

2) I have looked on many abdl supplies, and one I noticed in particular, though probably others do as well, sells hypnosis files. In addition, after reading the descriptions, it left me somewhat more curious. They all seem to mention loss of control in some way, not just diaper related ones. On babypants in particular things like the paci / plushie ones are listed to cause one to desire to cary or use it in public.

A) Isn't that a bad thing, to become so addicted that you would use it in public...I get it from a little point of view, but my adult side cringes at the very though of engaging in such behavior in front of anyone who doesn't know my secret.

B) It seems like that would be very rude as well, shoving your quirk in other peoples faces.

3) For those that regress:

A) Do you require diapers? (I personally do not, but that may be due to their unavailability to me, I might simply never have had the means to become "dependent" on them to regress.)

B) how would you fare when trying to get into little mode without them? I have read posts where there are problems with this.

C) This is probably going to sound weird, but when I get little, I sometimes or often have odd body sensations. Sometimes for example a relaxing in my butt for an unknown reason, that causes nothing. O.o (other than feeling a lil weird) Anyone other than me have some odd body sensations when regressing/regressed?

4) Others knowing

A) How many others in your life (excluding SO's) have you told?

B) If you haven't told your SO, (significant other) why not?

C) How have negative responses affected you?

4) How have you told them? Write a letter and leave it on their bed or in their home, etc? A sit down conversation, just a casual slip into a conversation?

5)Though I do not foresee any time in the near future where I will need to tell, this might come in handy for anyone else reading this topic. Have you noticed a trend in the reactions vs the way you inform them? Or rather, does there seem to be some ways that tend to get result in more acceptance than others? (Excluding obviously stupid ways, like telling them when they are in a furious mood from a horrible day, or saying, idk..."You know that kink you have? Well I have one too, thought not nearly as weird or perverted as yours." or other clearly stupid ways to telling someone.)

I have answered the questions that pertain to me below.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    So, no surprise given my username, I have more questions. One or two may have been asked before, but that was many months ago, and new people have joined, events have happened in peoples lives, etc. that might have changed their answers.

1) Many people here who are not listed wear constant diapers, either 24/7 or every night. Now as they are not listed IC the only assumption I can make is that they trained themselves to bed-wet, or always have since childhood and simply never grew out of it. (which seems like a minor form of urinary incontinence to me.) Why would you want to be a bedwetter. I can understand it from a little point of view, helping you feel little. But at the same time the idea of loosing control of your own body...seems like a bad idea. This raises questions for me. (remember not aimed at IC people merely those referencing it while not IC)

A) Why have you become a bed-wetter? Assuming you were not simply always one.
    I purposely regressed back to wetting in my sleep because I enjoy the shame and sensations of it. I expect the enjoyment somehow stems from being shamed and punished for wetting the bed as a child.

B) Does the loss of bodily control bother you?
    No. And in most cases I can avoid wetting the bed when need be.

C) Assuming you had a relative stay over or something, or, children with your kid grandchildren (for those older or middle aged) how would you conceal such a thing, after all most kids might just barge into the room and wake you up.
    See above.

D) a) Is it something you regret? b) If so, could you ever go back to normal if you needed to?
    a) a) Absolutely not, I consider it one of the best things Iíve ever done for myself.
    b) Iím convinced I or most anyone that has regressed to bed-wetting could become dry if they truly wanted to.

2) I have looked on many abdl supplies, and one I noticed in particular, though probably others do as well, sells hypnosis files. In addition, after reading the descriptions, it left me somewhat more curious. They all seem to mention loss of control in some way, not just diaper related ones. On babypants in particular things like the paci / plushie ones are listed to cause one to desire to cary or use it in public.

A) Isn't that a bad thing, to become so addicted that you would use it in public...I get it from a little point of view, but my adult side cringes at the very though of engaging in such behavior in front of anyone who doesn't know my secret.

B) It seems like that would be very rude as well, shoving your quirk in other peoples faces.

3) For those that regress:

A) Do you require diapers? (I personally do not, but that may be due to their unavailability to me, I might simply never have had the means to become "dependent" on them to regress.)
    I sleep in diapers to minimize the discomfort and cleanup. It was/is my decision.

B) how would you fare when trying to get into little mode without them? I have read posts where there are problems with this.

C) This is probably going to sound weird, but when I get little, I sometimes or often have odd body sensations. Sometimes for example a relaxing in my butt for an unknown reason, that causes nothing. O.o (other than feeling a lil weird) Anyone other than me have some odd body sensations when regressing/regressed?

4) Others knowing

A) How many others in your life (excluding SO's) have you told?
    As an adult best I remember is three girlfriends (last is my wife).

B) If you haven't told your SO, (significant other) why not?
    See above.

C) How have negative responses affected you?
    In all cases the girlfriends were understanding and more curious than anything.

4) How have you told them? Write a letter and leave it on their bed or in their home, etc? A sit down conversation, just a casual slip into a conversation?
    Not on the first date, nor the second, but I waited till we were very comfortable with each other. Then after a few drinks I casually introduced the general subject of wetting accidents. In all cases the girls had stories to tell. Then downplaying the whole thing, I confess I occasionally wet the bed. Again, the reactions were more of curiosity than anything.

5)Though I do not foresee any time in the near future where I will need to tell, this might come in handy for anyone else reading this topic. Have you noticed a trend in the reactions vs the way you inform them? Or rather, does there seem to be some ways that tend to get result in more acceptance than others? (Excluding obviously stupid ways, like telling them when they are in a furious mood from a horrible day, or saying, idk..."You know that kink you have? Well I have one too, thought not nearly as weird or perverted as yours." or other clearly stupid ways to telling someone.)

kayley

Questions are good! They often lead to answers, or more questions... =^.~=
    I'm sooo sleepy right now, these answers my ramble a bit...

1. While it is possible to train your self to wet the bed, its not actually possible to become IC through training. It is possible to retrain your brain to go when you feel the urge, but that's not the same thing. It's not loss of control, its a behavior learning. The effect is similar, but the difference is important. In my case I have an injury and am IC at night, but I choose to wear 24X7. I spent a lot of time researching the subject before deciding to engage in this lifestyle.
    A, B) - NA.
    C.) This isn't behavior that should be done when you're around kids. If you are going to be around kids, don't do this kind of thing. There are no acceptable excuses for engaging in fetishes around children. Period.
    (D,a.)Nope. (b.) Yep.

2. The effectiveness of hypnosis depends greatly on the willingness of the person. There are a lot of myths about hypnosis, but contrary to popular belief, Hypnosis doesn't make you do anything. Instead, it helps you form a habit that allows a certain behavior, and it will only help you to do something you already had a desire to do.

A,B.) Seems like a bad thing to me. Forcing other people to be unwilling participants in your fetish could be viewed as a form of rape. Its not as bad as those freaks who go around in trench coats flashing their naughty bits at innocent strangers, but its just as disturbing.

3,A.) No, but its a good tool to help my mind regress. =^.^=
    b.)No problems for me, but it started as a form of escapism for me.Others may have a harder time letting go of their responsibilities so their mind can regress.
    C.) That may be caused by trying to get your body in postures and positions that you did when you were Little. Your adult body is shaped different, and things won't feel right. You may just have to learn new postures, positions, and mannerisms that fit your larger body but still conform to the spirit of being your little self. =^.^=

4, A.) Parents, some family, and a few very close long term friends.
    B.) NA
    C.) I cried lots. and then lots more. =U.U=

4 (the second 4! =^.^=) by the time I tell them, they are way too entwined in my personal life not to know. otherwise, I don't ever tell them.

5.) The only people outside of family or relationships who totally accept this are so kinky themselves that my ABDL is so vanilla they think I'm obnoxiously prude. =^.~=
    Other than that, my special underwear is nobody's business but my own =^.^=