Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Told my girlfriend

Default Told my girlfriend

Recently I told my girlfriend and she was completely fine with it, I've been on a bit of a telling spree lately, told two people within the past 6 months and both times went well. I can't see telling anyone else though. I just basically approached her about it with my heart bursting out of my body of course. She's even fine if we cuddle when I wear, not sure how much she'll do though. Feel free to give me advice on how to go about this in a relationship, first time telling anyone I'm in a relationship with.

just take it one step at a time, the rest will fall into place when she gets more comfortable with it. me and my wife started out the same way, and now she takes on my mommy role, and changes me, plays with me, bottle feeds me, and even is going to start getting me little outfits to wear best of luck to you both and let us know how it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bears View Post
    Recently I told my girlfriend and she was completely fine with it, I've been on a bit of a telling spree lately, told two people within the past 6 months and both times went well. I can't see telling anyone else though. I just basically approached her about it with my heart bursting out of my body of course. She's even fine if we cuddle when I wear, not sure how much she'll do though. Feel free to give me advice on how to go about this in a relationship, first time telling anyone I'm in a relationship with.
    I think the best advice is to take it slow. You have let her see your vulnerable side but you also need to give her some time to take all of it in.

From my own experiences now, my gf loves it when I am wearing nothing but a diaper. She sees me being vulnerable and this is how trust in any relationship is built.

The one thing I would warn you about is...YOU. Don't expect her to know how you feel about it or feel the same way, don't expect her to know that you want to engage in it, don't let any negative thoughts of yourself creep in because you will make it a bad experience for her. If you show her how diapers can be confusing for you, then how can she see getting on board with things.

Another thing is that this is a great time for you to talk with her about what it is she may want to try in life, or sexually. You can use the very fact of vulnerability and trust to state how you want her to have the same freedom she has given you. This may lead to some revelations for her, or both of you. You should ask her at some point what she wants out of this situation and also let her know that she should ask for that if she reveals something.

Overall, take it slow. What's the rush. Establish a good foudation early and then you can get into more and more things later. If you go from 0 to 100 in an instant, she may get turned off by diapers, and worse, you.

I do have lots of experience in this matter so don't hesitate to ask questions.

dprluv

Dprluv makes a point. It may be one thing to cuddle and snuggle. Actual sex might be a totally different thing for her: she may not like the idea of "the act" with someone who is make believe a child. The best thing I think is while you are in an adult headspace to discuss with her how she feels about all this. It can make a big difference say if diapers are a turnon for you as well as being enjoyable for other reasons. Don't forget about intimacy out of diapers as well!

One thing that I ran into was the girl being jealous of the diaper - yes, really. See she was concerned over what was actually turning me on: her, or the fact that she was padded (at my request) or the fact that I was padded.

I can assure you that it's worth having talks that go,"I like it when you do this or I hate it when you do that. " Nobody wants to be "bad in bed, and most people who are don't need to be. All they need to do is ask and listen.

It is also a really great idea to indulge her desires, and get her to tell you them. While some girls like their men subby and obedient, especially in the context of sex games, most girls like a man to be manly, certainly at least some of the time.

Yeah my fiancÚ just found out about mine and she's cool with but idk if she would like to cuddle with me in one or not but only time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Don't forget about intimacy out of diapers as well!
    Of all the things that will doom your relationship, forgetting this with a woman is the quickest. Raccoon is sooooo right on this dude. That is why I said you have to be aware of you being the biggest saboteur. Naturally EVERYTHING is better while in a diaper, but that only applies to us.

It reminds me of the old rule when trippin': Remember, not everybody feels the same way you do.

Always provide for her needs and don't let diapers dominate. Overall though, introducing diapers (or anything new) into a relationship will either open the doors for so much more, or close you off from each other because you can't relate. The trick, of which is at this point entirely on you, is to be very aware and considerate to her needs.

I can also directly relate to Raccoon about a woman having been jealous over diapers. She wondered the same thing about which was turning me on. With that being said, the best advice is to make sure she knows that what she has to offer turns you on way more than a diaper.

dprluv

Luckily diapers don't turn me on at all, it's more of a security thing, she however turns me on a lot, and she knows this well!
    I appreciate any advice you give me, hearing it from anyone gives me a good way to look at it. And the term AB doesn't properly suit me really, because I don't regress as much as I just feel soft and loving... which is in a way regressing but my language doesn't change nor does my nature.

Keep the advice coming guys!
    I appreciate you all!

bears im the same way as you feel and i would love to hear more advice on this guys please

Bears! I know your feels bro! My girlfriend isn't quite as accepting of it because of some things the others have said: lack of confidence in my "AB" side (yeah the term AB doesn't fit me either, I like the security too). Own the diapers, become one with the diapers (sorry, getting a bit zen here) show that this is an important thing that makes you happy and she should eventually be more ok with it, because she loves you

Good luck with things! Keep us updated (friend request should be in your inbox)\

It seems more people are posting here about telling their significant other and it going well. It makes me believe this whole ABDL thing is easy for most in healthy relationships to accept. Or perhaps those with negative experiences are less apt to share.