Thread: Looking for a diaper with these features...

Question Looking for a diaper with these features...

I want a diaper with 2-4 tabs maximum thicknes and absorbancy with sap and kids pictures on them i need them to have elastic around the legs and be like that plasticy/rubbery type feel that many abu diapers have basically i want all of that in one diaper does any one know of any that come close or are right on the marker? i have been using super dry kids and fabien exclusiz's but they are hard to get

Boom

Hands down one of the very best ones I've personally ever worn:
    large cartoon panel
    2 tapes per side, tapes easily re-adjustable up to 3 times from past experience.
    Very thick and only gets thicker (almost twice or more) when wet.
    And they last a extremely long time. The only reasons I ever changed myself out of them was they were becoming uncomfortable but were never truly on the verge of leaking.

bambino bellissimo or teddy would be my recommendation in that department. being in the usa you should be able to get these reasonably.

kayley

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    +1!

=^.^=

For a second pick, Aww So Cute! are much like the teddy/blanco/clasico, but with way cuter all over printing.

Quote Originally Posted by kayley View Post
    +1!

=^.^=

For a second pick, Aww So Cute! are much like the teddy/blanco/clasico, but with way cuter all over printing.
    Iwas looking at these earlier they look epic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Boom

Hands down one of the very best ones I've personally ever worn:
    large cartoon panel
    2 tapes per side, tapes easily re-adjustable up to 3 times from past experience.
    Very thick and only gets thicker (almost twice or more) when wet.
    And they last a extremely long time. The only reasons I ever changed myself out of them was they were becoming uncomfortable but were never truly on the verge of leaking.
    do they have elastic around the legs?

Quote Originally Posted by Sitherus View Post
    Iwas looking at these earlier they look epic

- - - Updated - - -

do they have elastic around the legs?
    They got some really good leg gatherers/leak guards. They always have fit me really well, just wish they came up to my belly button though.

I got a bag of ASC awhile ago. Here's my take, compared to an average premium diaper like say a bambino:

the good:
    - very nice pattern
    - soft outer shell (that's not really weak like say a wellness)
    - pretty crinkly
    - good tapes
    - also good leg elastic and leak guards

the bad:
    - no front or rear elastic
    - VERY expensive
    - sold by the piece (3 ea actually) or by the bag (only 10x), they do NOT sell by the case

it has comparable thickness to any of the premium diapers, and has high-pulp padding, similar to abena abriforms ("L4/M4") If they lowered their price, and started shipping cases (further lowering the per diaper cost) I would consider getting more. Lack of front OR rear elastic is the major product flaw. When I ordered, it was $25+15=$40 for a bag of 10. Easy math, $4/ea. Their advertisement is "$2.50 per diaper, sold in packs of 10" (which is still the most expensive diaper out there, but is TOLERABLE) but then they sock you with $15 shipping, which almost doubles the actual price to $4/ea. I consider that deceptive advertising.

If you want an adorable "play diaper", ok get a bag and use wisely. If you want a super premium, order a few bags from buntewindel instead, you'll get a much better diaper for a small amount more. ($4.80 shipped for me to get 2x bag of 8) They sell by the case too which will probably end up under $4/ea.