Thread: Girly Halloween Costume

Default Girly Halloween Costume

So for a while now I have been seriously questioning my gender identity. I feel as though I would be a much happier person as a girl. However, do to family and social stresses, I have never quite reached the point that I would think it is worth the drama. And I don't think anybody should be transitioning if they have any sort of doubt. Any way, this is a conversation for a different time.

The wonderful think about this time of year. I can go out for Halloween as a girl and nobody will care (diapered of course). The question is however, what should I be? I'm open to pretty much anything, though I try to look as convincing as possible. There are just to many options for too little time, so what do you all think?

Quote Originally Posted by stormchaser View Post
    So for a while now I have been seriously questioning my gender identity. I feel as though I would be a much happier person as a girl. However, do to family and social stresses, I have never quite reached the point that I would think it is worth the drama. And I don't think anybody should be transitioning if they have any sort of doubt. Any way, this is a conversation for a different time.

The wonderful think about this time of year. I can go out for Halloween as a girl and nobody will care (diapered of course). The question is however, what should I be? I'm open to pretty much anything, though I try to look as convincing as possible. There are just to many options for too little time, so what do you all think?
    Well,

I'd say try it on...

I'm not sure if your maried with 27 kids or a single college kid...so...

But, if your wanting to go as a girl, I'd say employ a girl to help...I did that for some clubbing years back...

Have your Wife/GF or just a girl you know help...I've found they like it...it's fun for them too...

Maybe if you pull it off for the day...that would be great...

I don't look much like a girl...even using a corset I can't get close the right proportions...

Back then. 38" waist, 40" thighs, 58" chest...AAA cups...never had the six pack...but wasn't in bad shape...would usually jog 1-2 miles a day with 75# pack...

Anyhow, it's getting close for gettings things...you may employ your preferred female to see if there are any clothes you can borrow, else goodwill works well too...bring her with...

Last year I went as a computer geek...two years before that I had the best outfit, I was in a full leg cast, neck brace, bandaged head, and in a wheelchair...unfortunately it was all real...and I still didn't win the most authentic costume...huh? I think it was rigged...

Was funny tho...most people thought it was fake...sorta ironic...

B