Thread: hi im new

Default hi im new

hi. me new here. the only thing i want is to be little 6 month baby girl in all way. eat only baby food, drink only baby formula, only speak baby talk(gaga googoo), and only crawl around on all 4, have my all my teeth full remove (so i be teethless like a baby),sleep in crib, eat in high chird, only dress in short baby dress (my diaper is all away showing) and full bonnet

Quote Originally Posted by jillsissybaby View Post
    hi. me new here. the only thing i want is to be little 6 month baby girl in all way. eat only baby food, drink only baby formula, only speak baby talk(gaga googoo), and only crawl around on all 4, have my all my teeth full remove (so i be teethless like a baby),sleep in crib, eat in high chird, only dress in short baby dress (my diaper is all away showing) and full bonnet
    Welcome to adisc! While the vast majority of the ABs here do some of the things you mention, it's pretty impossible to do all of them all of the time. Adult life just gets in the way sometimes. We do have a rule about self destruction and behavior and your mention of pulling out all of your teeth is certainly not recommended.

In your profile you say you like art - modern or classic? Do you paint or draw yourself?

Well , hello there. I am sure that you are aware Adisc has a whole forum for sissies and little girls... and another one for roleplay!! More power to you!! You know, 24/7/365 fantasies are common round these parts. You will also note many of our members list themselves as LG, like yourself.

have my all my teeth full remove (so i be teethless like a baby)
    Well, in fantasy, anything goes, right? But on Adisc we don't countenance actual self-harm. We don't advise it, encourage it, or tell people how to do it. Hell, as an adult wearer, I've never even had a diaper rash!! (Plenty of wet spots on the back of my pants though )