Thread: Thanks Moo, that was a close one!

PaddedGamer

Default Thanks Moo, that was a close one!

So I was in Gamestop getting my preorder switched over and we had this discussion on if memberships would transfer to the next gen consoles. I found some supportive text on the internet with my phone and showed him. As he was reading through it i got a notifacation....
    I have notifacations turned off on tapatalk for a reason so it wont say, (bob replied to "I like diapers"). But for some reason a notifaction came through about tapatalk being updated for the forum . The guy had a look on his face and slowly passed me back my phone. I did not know why he was passing it back to me so slowly. I scrolled down from the top and first thing i see is "tapatalk". Right then i got all red and then i read it and it did not include the word diapers! THANK GOD! Now i just hope he does not bother to look up ADISC.org!

I'd personally blame Tapatalk for sending push notifications rather than an email.

Either way, even if he does look it up, he can't really say much, considering he was snooping into your business.(I doubt he was even looking at it. Probably just saw your background or something)

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedGamer View Post
    But for some reason a notifaction came through about tapatalk being updated for the forum.
    Ya, THAT got turned off on my account. Turn off auto subscriptions, and then go through and disable all the subscriptions you are already in.