Thread: Hiya! from Oregon.

Default Hiya! from Oregon.

Hi everyone! Baby DJ here! Im a 19, almost 20 year old AB/DL. I've been wearing diapers for about 6 years now. and only a few months of being an AB. I love being taken care of and being held and just having fun. This is not a huge sexual fetish for me, more emotional. I Enjoy being able to go to bed in a diaper and feeling the security and the comfort in it. Other than Diapers I love playing video games, reading, and a little writing and drawing a little. I'm in the process of going to school for game art design, and either graphic arts or programming. This is just a little about me, Have a good day everyone

Quote Originally Posted by xBabyDJx View Post
    Hi everyone! Baby DJ here! Im a 19, almost 20 year old AB/DL. I've been wearing diapers for about 6 years now. and only a few months of being an AB. I love being taken care of and being held and just having fun. This is not a huge sexual fetish for me, more emotional. I Enjoy being able to go to bed in a diaper and feeling the security and the comfort in it. Other than Diapers I love playing video games, reading, and a little writing and drawing a little. I'm in the process of going to school for game art design, and either graphic arts or programming. This is just a little about me, Have a good day everyone
    Hi ya xBabyDJx! Welcome to the community! You made a wonderful introduction and I can see you will fit right in here with all the other gamers, artists and many fellow Oregonians. Is that the right way to say it? Anyway, don't be shy - jump right into the threads and getting acquainted with us!

Quote Originally Posted by LilBiker View Post
    Welcome from a fellow Oregonian
    Well thank you for the welcome fellow Oregonian!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Hi ya xBabyDJx! Welcome to the community! You made a wonderful introduction and I can see you will fit right in here with all the other gamers, artists and many fellow Oregonians. Is that the right way to say it? Anyway, don't be shy - jump right into the threads and getting acquainted with us!
    Hi zip! thanks for the welcome! sorry for the late reply, yep that's right, Oregonian. and thank you! so far i am enjoying the community here.