Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper suit

Default Diaper suit

Anyone ever envision a diaper suit? It would be like a full body diaper and plastic backed of course!!! I guess it would resemble footed pjs.

Kaiden

An all in one made from diaper material?

I'm guessing something like a white space suit. A bit weird but it could be comfy. Just imagine the capacity, lol. That thing would blow up like a sumo suit.

Actually, I have. But this will have to do in the meantime (and no I don't own one).

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Just imagine the capacity, lol. That thing would blow up like a sumo suit.
    I was imagining jumping into a swimming pool with one of those on. There would be no water left in the pool and you would most likely get squeezed to death by the expanding absorbent polymers within the diaper suit.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasticMrFox View Post
    Actually, I have. But this will have to do in the meantime (and no I don't own one).
    That looks... just wow. Crazy stuff. I would like to try it out of curiosity. But for €129 (110/$175USD), that is an expensive item to blow money on if you are not going to like it.

Yeah don't ask me how I come across half of the shit I do, I just do.

But trying out of interest would be interesting, but I can't help but think where I should be drawing the line.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasticMrFox View Post
    Yeah don't ask me how I come across half of the shit I do, I just do.

But trying out of interest would be interesting, but I can't help but think where I should be drawing the line.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SBH-10 (1).jpg 
Views:	2380 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	18865

As I have slight AB tendencies, I can see how the 'SpreizBody' has it's appeals. I actually think it would be great fun to sort of toddle around in for a few hours. However I could not sleep in it. I sleep on my side anyway, so if I was to sleep in it, my left leg would be around 20 inches in the air .

Another thing to acknowledge is the fact it seems to be modelled on a complete caricature of a baby onesie. Now a baby wouldn't really have that much 'junk in the trunk'- however I am not criticising the product, just an observation if anything.
    Last edited by RouteLeader; 20-Oct-2013 at 12:26. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    I'm guessing something like a white space suit. A bit weird but it could be comfy. Just imagine the capacity, lol. That thing would blow up like a sumo suit.
    The legs have 4 elastics in it making it very close to the skin. the waddle part won't force legs apart, only make them want to stay more apart naturally, so 16 inches of waddle in the crotch is more like 10-12 when you push your legs together. Overall a nice item.

-you get hot and sweaty

-the diaper suit absorbs the sweat

-you are walking around in a thin layer of sweat

no thanks!

I remember reading a sci fi short story about an IT construction worker living in India, telecommuting to Mars operating heavy machinery along with hundreds of others, wearing a disposable coverall with a built in diaper. the problem being, while 'commuting', 'the body forgets, soils itself'. I dunno, the thread kinda brought back that memory of the story.