Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leaving

PeeDiapers

Unhappy Leaving

I don't care what people say to persuade me otherwise, but I'm leaving. I don't really care if you flame at me in this thread, but I'm leaving. I've been having the worst time in my life right now, and almost every comment I've gotten from ADISC is rude and cruel and has only made me feel worse. People are saying I'm not a thirteen-year-old girl, and I am. I don't care if they think otherwise. People are just being plain mean, and all I wanted was to talk to people who would be nice, and accept me. But that's not happening. There has been nice people here, people who have accepted me, but there niceness doesn't overpower the rude and cruelness of others. Thanks to everyone who has been nice to me. Bye!

Butterfly Mage

Well, I suppose one thing that probably makes it more difficult is that your commannd of the English language far exceeds that of the typical 13-year-old. That doesn't mean you're not a 13-year-old. It just means you are probably a 13-year-old of above average intelligence who is well-read and thus has a more highly evolved writing style than the average young teen.

Given the way you write, you have to be able to see how it could be that someone could think you are older than 13.

I wrote pretty darned well when I was a teen also.

PeeDiapers

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Well, I suppose one thing that probably makes it more difficult is that your commannd of the English language far exceeds that of the typical 13-year-old. That doesn't mean you're not a 13-year-old. It just means you are probably a 13-year-old of above average intelligence who is well-read and thus has a more highly evolved writing style than the average young teen.

Given the way you write, you have to be able to see how it could be that someone could think you are older than 13.

I wrote pretty darned well when I was a teen also.
    Not to brag, but I am more mature than most thirteen year old's. I right in a better style because I hate spelling mistakes, and grammatical errors. I just don't like reading stuff like that.

Butterfly Mage

I think it's great that your writing capabilities are as advanced as they are.

The funny thing for me is that I had a dreadful time learning how to read until I was in second grade. Then, for some reason, it was like a switch got thrown and it was easy almost immediately.

Well see ya.

I guess you don't know you can ignore people. <_>

PeeDiapers

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Well see ya.

I guess you don't know you can ignore people. <_>
    This is what I'm talking about.

Butterfly Mage

Yeah... I had to grow up fast too. I started working at age 13. I can't say I ever really got to be a "kid". I understand about having to be mature too fast.

The problem is that there too many 35 year old virgin male pretending to be 13 - 15 year old girl in AB world lol....anyway I hope you don't leave because your pretty cool. As for the asshole, just ignore them their just going to end up getting ban one of these days anyway so don't worry about it.

PeeDiapers

I don't "need" to be mature, but if I could work, I would. But I guess with every crappy thing going on in my life, I've needed that extra maturity.

baby_mike_luvr

Quote Originally Posted by PeeDiapers View Post
    I don't care what people say to persuade me otherwise, but I'm leaving. I don't really care if you flame at me in this thread, but I'm leaving. I've been having the worst time in my life right now, and almost every comment I've gotten from ADISC is rude and cruel and has only made me feel worse. People are saying I'm not a thirteen-year-old girl, and I am. I don't care if they think otherwise. People are just being plain mean, and all I wanted was to talk to people who would be nice, and accept me. But that's not happening. There has been nice people here, people who have accepted me, but there niceness doesn't overpower the rude and cruelness of others. Thanks to everyone who has been nice to me. Bye!
    Hey people are jerks not all but some don't put something that might help you out...if you need to talk I'm here to talk don't worry some people actually look for people to be jerks to just ignore them they have no idea what they are saying...