Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just me?

PaddedGamer

Default Just me?

So my parents know about my love for diapers but the problem is that even though they know I am still very insecure about wearing around them when i am aloud. I could be walking around my house in a diaper with my parents home but i still get nervous when around them.

Anyone else have this issue?

It doesn't sound strange. It doesn't sound all that different from "My parents know that I masturbate, but I don't think I should do it at the dinner table."

norcal57

Well that was to the point
    LMFAO

people who arent this way couldnt completely understand. i would feel very uneasy with anyone knowing about it other than other ab/dl people

Quote Originally Posted by godhelpme View Post
    people who arent this way couldnt completely understand. i would feel very uneasy with anyone knowing about it other than other ab/dl people
    most of y close friends know.

OK, another reply that left me busting a gut... spectacular reply! but a vision I don't want in my head either... wow mom, dinner looks yummy tonight... fapfappfap! lol

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyAshes View Post
    It doesn't sound strange. It doesn't sound all that different from "My parents know that I masturbate, but I don't think I should do it at the dinner table."

Quote Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
    OK, another reply that left me busting a gut... spectacular reply! but a vision I don't want in my head either... wow mom, dinner looks yummy tonight... fapfappfap! lol
    "Damn it! Not in the mashed potatoes again!"

I think most of us would feel uncomfortable wearing in front of our parents. My mom sent me to a psychiatrist when she discovered my stash, so I always kept it hidden, as much as possible.

LMAO @ Dogboy and ashleyashes

Yeah totally agree with most other replies. Being an ABDL is very personal. Just because someone accepts it doesn't mean they want to see it, nor that you have to show it. I'm a closet bisexual and am accepting of openly gay people, but it doesn't mean that I want to see two dudes make out. It also doesn't mean that if I have a bf and people are accepting of us that I can just go to town on him right there. It's inconsiderate of others around you. It's perfectly fine to feel uncomfortable. It's your privacy, not theirs.

"honey why does the mayonaise taste so weird?"
    as funny as that post is though I think it illustrates the point pretty well