Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dry 24/7 Progress?!?

Default Dry 24/7 Progress?!?

Dry Care's website is working. They offer trial packs of "Medium New Line" diapers. Could it be they're making diapers again? I sent an email just now, let's see if they respond.

I saw that also. The least they could do is post an update on their site. I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

i hope they start up again with full production but i somehow believe they will not? i will be watching this thread closely and keep my finger's crossed.

I ready on their site or xp medical.com that in November their supposed to up and running again
    we'll see.

Their site is down right now and says "Site is being updated. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you!."

Quote Originally Posted by DLinDET View Post
    Their site is down right now and says "Site is being updated. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you!."
    They seem to do that every weekend and then tell us nothing new when they come backup.

Quote Originally Posted by DLinDET View Post
    well the site is back up again though i see no other changes to it otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by PFD View Post
    Dry Care's website is working. They offer trial packs of "Medium New Line" diapers. Could it be they're making diapers again? I sent an email just now, let's see if they respond.
    $5 says they'll be cloth-backed.