Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Body Modifications For AB Reasons.

Default Body Modifications For AB Reasons.

Ok so after feeling a little down from sleep deprivation i thought i would treat my self to day so i went out and achieved a goal of mine i have wanted to do this for a long time but have been way to scared so its a real big deal for me .
    Well i had all my pubic hair removed by hot waxing and yes i almost past out it was that bad
    Now i feel so much better now i don't have any pubic hair because as i'm AB its the one thing about me i hated the sight of pubic hair when changing it has a real impact on my emotional self bean as a little. But i have all ways hated having pubic hair from the 1st moment i started getting it when i was 14/15 but lucky for me i don't have much or if any hair on the rest of my body.
    But here's the thing i went to my friends after having it dun and told him he ask if he could have a look so i showed him and his response was not a good one he said that he thinks its wrong and creepy the fact i have made my genitals look like that of a young boy.
    Now i feel really ashamed and guilty about what i have dun .
    So my question, is it wrong to to make Body Modifications For AB reasons ? does it in fact make me a creep ? because i think it looks and feel's nicer not having any pubic hair one point i will make to be clear its not a sexual thing it more of a emotional feeling i have about having pubic hair. Any input would be great as feeling a little sensitive about it but i need to hear the truth so i know if i should or should not do it ever again. Thanks and super hugs Leo

It's not a creepy thing at all, trust me alot of people get rid of their hair around there, and alot of people prefer it that way.Some people live in the stone age how ever and you just came across a guy that lives in the stone age.
    So no you shouldn't feel guilty about it what so ever and fuck people who tell you its creepy.

CrinklySiren

lol theres nothing wrong with getting your hair removed xD. I actually got a full-body wax 2 Saturdays ago and i feel SO much more confident in myself lol. Body hair removal has become quite common practice for men as well as women these days. Metrosexuality is prevalent in most males these days so even if it weren't for AB reasons, it would still be perfectly fine. Honestly I also want to pierce my ears so i can look like a cute baby girl with diamond earrings. If anyone thinks its creepy just tell them to go fuck themselves lol.. Life is too short to be unhappy with yourself.

I've always been annoyed at the hair down there for non AB/DL Reasons, always being pulled and hurting. Cleanliness is another factor, as is a general disgust for being in contact with it in any way. I would prefer not having any but It's not practical for me, so I just keep it trimmed and thinned out as much as I can. I would prefer any sexual partner to not have any either, but that is unlikely to happen for more then one reason.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyM View Post
    I've always been annoyed at the hair down there for non AB/DL Reasons, always being pulled and hurting. Cleanliness is another factor, as is a general disgust for being in contact with it in any way. I would prefer not having any but It's not practical for me, so I just keep it trimmed and thinned out as much as I can. I would prefer any sexual partner to not have any either, but that is unlikely to happen for more then one reason.
    I'd agree here.

Anyway, Leo - what you have done isn't hurting anybody, and I think that a lot of us here can relate to your reasons why you did it. Don't feel bad, Leo

What you did Leo is perfectly okay. I've been that way for over twenty years. I did it mainly for hygiene reasons and it also helps with odor control. I never had any
    chest hair so that was never a problem.

Leo,

It is perfectly fine of removing hair where ever you want. I am a hairy guy, I would like to get rid of some of it but the guy I love likes my hair. He calls me his teddy bear. I hope you don't get depressed at what your "friend" told you. A real friend would respect and support any decision you make.

I'd get rid of all my hair below the neck permanently if I could. Pain in the ass, it is.

Awww thanks guys i just needed to say some think about it as my friend had me a little worried. He is a bit like that tho he say just how he feels about things with out thinking about it 1st it did hurt at 1st but reading all your comment's i can now see that its not a big deal.
    So i am happy i did it tho still very sore down there and cant wear nappies for a few days till the skin heals but other then that it feels and looks good tho i am a bit upset that the guy never gave me a sticker for being brave . Leo

next time find a place that does sugaring.its its a lot less pain the sugar only pulls the hair and its room temp so no burning.

i love being hairless not so much for a abdl reason but it just feels nice and i enjoy it.Your partner im sure will love it.im sure hes just jealous he didnt get his done.