Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My mom might know about my diaper interest!

Default My mom might know about my diaper interest!

So last night I used my cloth diaper and in the morning I put it in the wash like I usally do when my mom goes out to work. When I came back from the university I attend at about 2:00 p.m. I put my diaper in the dryer so it would be done before my mom got home. I have been doing this routine for a while, but this time I messed up. I went out for a while and I forget to take out the diaper out of the dryer. When I finaly realized it I ran downstairs and I heard the dryer running! This means my mom must have put somthing in the dryer. I went into the laundry room and found a pair of her PJs in the dryer with my diaper!! Yikes! I quickly pulled out my diaper and put it in a bag because my mom was close by and I had to get by her. I've learned to be pretty sneeky because I have been sneeking diaper wearing for many years, but I just stared using cloth this past summer. Anywho She must have seen the diaper but she hasn't said anything about it to me...yet!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the cloth diaper I have is an AIO that has babyish plushy pony prints all over it!

In the meantime, I would work on how you are going to explain it to her. She might know, but wait tell she makes the first move.

keep us updated :-) it is a good sign that she didn't freak out and call you instantly!

Ya, like we have talked since then and nothing came up in any of our converations. I have been crafting an explination for years for when that time comes that I got to explain it to her. I have already had a long talk about it with my twin sister about 5 years ago wile walking on a beach alone with her. She was understanding, she sometimes hints about it to me, but she doesn't poke to much fun at it. I love her for that!

my mom found out the hard way and it wasn't a very fun time for me. but now its always a fun time as she doesn't care.

Honestly, if she'd seen it I reckon she would have taken it out. I'll bet she didn't notice it sitting in the bottom of the dryer and just threw her PJs in... this may just be the luckiest break you'll get in 2013.

i agree with ozbub, if it was in the dryer with PJ either she did not notice that it was in there, or thought it was just a random piece of fabric if she did not look hard. you could have gotten away with it, or she may be doing like my mom did to me, not said anything tell she had me corned driving in a car, just be ready for anything, but by the sound of it you did get away with it.

now im not gonna say your mom saw it or she didn't no one can say that but your mom.

I personally found this the most rewarding.
    Telling people about the diapers and what not. I see it like this i told my friend because well you just can not keep a secret for your entire life. What shocked me is hes really really accepting and is really chill with me doing it around him. now not every one is like this i get it.

Now when my parent walked in on me while having a diaper on they took it not so lightly (i was kicked out of the house basicly). so i found telling people gets you a lot further then not telling them.
    I have reasons for this 1 when your caught or when they come up to you they are either thinking prob 1 of 2 things your a freak or its ok what ever its your life not mine do what you want.
    Now if you come to them explaining this with detail and awnsering questions they might have that really reduces the chance of them calling you a freak. Plus I still find it hard to lie to my parents. I still wear diapers obviously my dad knows this and said what ever its your life we will talk around the subject every now and then he still thinks im really wierd for it but loves me any ways. so basicly most people would not say this on the forums and they would say wait till your talked to but personally i would grab some of guts and go up to your mom and explain knowing she might not of even seen the diaper. i mean if you love your mom and she loves you i seriously think she wouldn't down on you plus you would probly not have to "sneak around". then again who knows i could just be completely wrong any who good luck do what you want this is just what works for me .

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    Ya, like we have talked since then and nothing came up in any of our converations. I have been crafting an explination for years for when that time comes that I got to explain it to her. I have already had a long talk about it with my twin sister about 5 years ago wile walking on a beach alone with her. She was understanding, she sometimes hints about it to me, but she doesn't poke to much fun at it. I love her for that!
    It would surprise you to know just how inattentive parents can be. But i would second what everyone is saying, just let it be and see if she brings it up, if not then just forget it happened.

Also, if you dont mind me asking, where did you get that cloth diaper? it sounds adorable >_<

acorn

I don't think that anybody with experience of operating a dryer would intentionally mix a load that has widely differing requirements. The diaper would keep the nightdress damp for much longer than normal in the machine. As already suggested above, I also do not believe that she had seen the diaper.

Keep your own council till after she broaches the subject first, I suspect you will be waiting a long - long time.