Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: hi i'm Jaydeey

  1. #1

    Default hi i'm Jaydeey

    hi, i'm Jaydeey,

    i'm dealing with incontinence and because of a rough life also looking for answers to have my toughts straightend out into good vibes and feelings...

    i'm disabled in many way's diagnosed a mildly form of autism...(its not fun but it helps with creating a "nice world" because of the gift having a extended imagination)

    having to deal with bad parents with no affection and giving me the feeling not to be wanted and lifelong bullying because of my skull deformation

    using absorin slip orange after many years tena ( those suckers leak )

    anyway this is my life short and the intro

  2. #2

    Default

    heyjaydeey i too have autism as well. also i was bullied a lot to although for other reasons. what are your interests or hobbies? and is regressing your only form of stress relief?

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by accept View Post
    heyjaydeey i too have autism as well. also i was bullied a lot to although for other reasons. what are your interests or hobbies? and is regressing your only form of stress relief?
    besides having age regression feelings i'm also transgendered and hobby's are photograpy and playing the piano

  4. #4

    Default

    Piano is a fine instrument, I prefer playing a grand to an upright but I'll take what I can get. Mostly I get keyboard sounds through a guitar synth, guitar being my primary instrument. I also double on bass and drums. You'll find a lot of musical people here (it almost seems to go hand-in-hand with having neurological issues) My other main special interest is mechanical things mostly in the form of vintage 2-stroke powered motorbikes and people seek me out from time to time to restore/ maintain their machines and that helps to offest the small disability income I receive. Have you been able to make extra money from photography or is it strictly a hobby?

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MOPaddED View Post
    Piano is a fine instrument, I prefer playing a grand to an upright but I'll take what I can get. Mostly I get keyboard sounds through a guitar synth, guitar being my primary instrument. I also double on bass and drums. You'll find a lot of musical people here (it almost seems to go hand-in-hand with having neurological issues) My other main special interest is mechanical things mostly in the form of vintage 2-stroke powered motorbikes and people seek me out from time to time to restore/ maintain their machines and that helps to offest the small disability income I receive. Have you been able to make extra money from photography or is it strictly a hobby?
    nope both pure on the hobby side

  6. #6

    Default

    What photography do you enjoy most? Or do I have my terminology wrong? Landscapes, wildlife, flowers

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydeey View Post
    hi, i'm Jaydeey,

    i'm dealing with incontinence and because of a rough life also looking for answers to have my toughts straightend out into good vibes and feelings...

    i'm disabled in many way's diagnosed a mildly form of autism...(its not fun but it helps with creating a "nice world" because of the gift having a extended imagination)

    having to deal with bad parents with no affection and giving me the feeling not to be wanted and lifelong bullying because of my skull deformation

    using absorin slip orange after many years tena ( )

    anyway this is my life short and the intro


    those suckers leak
    Yeah, and those leakers suck.


    No doubt you have had a rough life. That is really common in the abdl world. Trust me. Lots of us are diagnosed with one form of autism or another. But it sounds like your life has been rougher than most. Incontinence is one thing, but bullying over a deformity, and unaffectionate parents is quite another. Often autistic people are outright shunned, or simply not treated as very important much of the time. You know, they are quiet and often ignored, and not included in activities...

    Many of them have a hard time expressing themselves at all, and especially if they aren't sure about how to do so in a socially acceptable way. Kids pick up fast if a person is hesitant and appears unsure of themself. Kids will also adopt a group mentality when it comes to picking on the one who is different in some way, especially if it is visible.

    You have come to a place here where we go out of our way to help people in accepting who they are, and enjoying being here, and helping to turn their thoughts in a more positive direction. Having a strong and fertile imagination is a great way to get through an unpleasant life.

    By the way you know about squeeze chutes? Hug machine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Basically the inventor was autistic, and noticed cattle calmed down when they had to go through a device that held them in place a bit with pressure at their sides. She adapted the idea for use by autistic people like herself.

    I can't but help but think that diapers also squeeze you at the middle, and for many abdl's it relieves stress. And I can't help but wonder if there's a connection.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 16-Oct-2013 at 17:41.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Yeah, and those leakers suck.


    No doubt you have had a rough life. That is really common in the abdl world. Trust me. Lots of us are diagnosed with one form of autism or another. But it sounds like your life has been rougher than most. Incontinence is one thing, but bullying over a deformity, and unaffectionate parents is quite another. Often autistic people are outright shunned, or simply not treated as very important much of the time. You know, they are quiet and often ignored, and not included in activities...

    Many of them have a hard time expressing themselves at all, and especially if they aren't sure about how to do so in a socially acceptable way. Kids pick up fast if a person is hesitant and appears unsure of themself. Kids will also adopt a group mentality when it comes to picking on the one who is different in some way, especially if it is visible.

    You have come to a place here where we go out of our way to help people in accepting who they are, and enjoying being here, and helping to turn their thoughts in a more positive direction. Having a strong and fertile imagination is a great way to get through an unpleasant life.

    By the way you know about squeeze chutes? Hug machine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Basically the inventor was autistic, and noticed cattle calmed down when they had to go through a device that held them in place a bit with pressure at their sides. Whe adapted the idea for use by autistic people like heself.

    I can't but help seeing that diapers also squeeze you at the middle, and many andl;s clain it releives stress.
    Hi Racoon !

    thanks so much ! ( everyone by the way !!!!)

    i'm dealing with some very serious problems at the moment and trying to make my trauma's visible via EMDR trying to make the memory's liveable, and thats inmensely hard, suffering from PTSS, social phobia and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agoraphobia
    i didn't mention my ic problems yet and certainly not my feelings about diapers in the "loving" way...
    my lack of self confidence is destroyed beyond repair and i can talk about a million things with the same result.... the therapist told me she couldnt help me out with certain things because its so heartbroken hurtfull and painfull that cant be fixed...

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dragon9981 View Post
    What photography do you enjoy most? Or do I have my terminology wrong? Landscapes, wildlife, flowers
    flowers are the best and also skies

  10. #10

    Default



    i'm dealing with some very serious problems at the moment
    Yes you are. But you came here, which is a very good first step. Actually you have a therapist also; so you are reaching out for help in several ways, and I commend you for that; the more ways the better. I have to say that while Adisc can't be all things to all people, it is an amazing resource, and supplements other forms of therapy, and doesn't try replace them.Some say the Lord helps those who help themselves; I am not religious myself, but I believe there's truth in that saying. I do figure that whatever may or may not be the "right" form of help for a person, doing nothing is guaranteed to leave a person no better off.

    So yeah, you came to the right place. Adisc has tens of thousands of members, from all walks of life, speaking all kinds of languages, with all manner of experiences: religious and non-religious, alike.

    If I can pause to tell you a short story from my own past... I have had my own dark times... I used to go to self-help groups: at the very least, for free cookies and company. Various forms of group therapy took place, with and without prayer, with or without professional leaders... Then afterward we would all head off to some cafe or bar... and that lack of formality, simply being reg'lar folk gathered together without structure or pressure or time constraint, was where the REAL therapy took place: ie being normal and well by ACTING normal and well.

    So when you say

    my self confidence is destroyed beyond repair...
    and

    she couldnt help me out with certain things because its so heartbroken hurtfull and painful that cant be fixed...
    It's not that I don't believe you; in fact I take you very seriously. But let's give things some time to work before we write them off. Again I say, welcome to Adisc. And I'll exit with some sounds of music...
    Last edited by Raccoon; 16-Oct-2013 at 18:55.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.