Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever get a song stuck in your head?

Default Ever get a song stuck in your head?

Ever have one of those days you get a song in your head and it wont go away? Well today was one of those days so i will share it with you!!!

What rolls down stairs, and under chairs, and over your neibors dog?
    Whats good for a snack and fits on your back?
    ITS LOG, LOG, LOG!!!!
    Its Log log its big its heavy its wood
    Its log, log its better then bad its good
    Every one wants a log come on and get your log
    Everyone wants a log get your log log log.

Hope it brings you as much joy as it does me.

When nature's callin', don't be stallin', use your common sense
    Before you let it flow, find a place to go, just don't whiz on the electric fence!

If you're gonna explode, you can use the commode, of igloos, cave dwellings or tents
    No need to explain when you gotta drain, just don't whiz on the electric fence!

You can swizzle on the sofa...piddle in the air...tinkle in the toilet
    <That's why it is there!>

You can let it rain in the breakfast lane while waving at ladies and gents!
    Just don't whiz on...don't whiz on, don't whiz on the electric fence.

But seriously, these songs have been stuck in my head all week!

YouTube - MGMT - Kids
    YouTube - Arcade Fire - Intervention
    YouTube - Spaceman - The Killers (NEW! album version)

I've had the Cuckoo Cola song from the Rescue Rangers stuck in my head for 18 years.

Every day, I think of it. Every day, I sing it. It will be there until I die.

Come along, you belong
    feel the fizz of Cuckoo Cola!

As of recently, I also get most of the throwback songs from Fallout 3 stuck in my head, and they literally wake me up at night with them in my head.

I think that music in my head traumatizes me!

I've had songs stuck in my head before. It's really annoying when you don't like the song.

It's called an earworm. And yes, I've had to drown out bananaphone with heavy metal before.

yeah the (duh-duh-duhduh, duh-duhduh- duhduh) drums and bass from White Zombie thunder Kiss '65 will NOT leave right now. YYYEEEEAAHHH! WOW!:punk:

join me, you know you want to!

All the time. The usual one is "Still Alive" (the portal song) but to be honest it can happen with any song I like and does so quite often. The odd thing is when I end up with two or three songs in there at the same time. I once had the tune of "Viva la Vida" (Coldplay) combined with the lyrics to "Starlight" (Muse) going at the same time. That was... interesting. All I remember is they seemed to go together quite well, though running more then one song at once made thought a little difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkkbprmt View Post
    All the time. The usual one is "Still Alive" (the portal song) but to be honest it can happen with any song I like and does so quite often. The odd thing is when I end up with two or three songs in there at the same time. I once had the tune of "Viva la Vida" (Coldplay) combined with the lyrics to "Starlight" (Muse) going at the same time. That was... interesting. All I remember is they seemed to go together quite well, though running more then one song at once made thought a little difficult.

I have SO had that happen as well, not with those songs, however. It's quite disturbing when I mash up very different songs in the brain blender, and it somehow makes sense, at least for the moment. Weird.

I can't say I loop one particular song consistently, but it's often one that I'm not particularly interested in at that moment.