Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing and Exposing in Public

Default Wearing and Exposing in Public

Another day full of cross-dressing distractions that I could not resist, even though I knew I was going to have a busy day at the office with moments where I would have to lead and motivate my staff and be a full partner in our leadership team. I wore a diaper, cotton tights and a bodysuit. Half way through the day I needed to change my diaper, which I did. In the afternoon I went to the gym where I had to gather a bit of courage to undress in front of everyone (a rush?). After taking a shower I went to a bathroom stall to put on my swim diaper and regular swim trunks over them. The swim trunks are really quite effective at containing urine, at least when I am out of the pool. Once done with my swim I went to take a shower. Again, it takes some courage to take my swim trunks off in front of everyone, and then my swim diaper: the ripping sound of the velcro followed by the splash of the water that was previously trapped by the swim diaper are both quite loud. Back in the locker room I put on a bodysuit over my head, covered it with my dress shirt, then pulled up my fresh diaper, closed the bodysuit and put on the rest of my clothes. I didn't have the nerve to put on my tights. Tonight I have put a pair of rubber pants over my diaper, and am now wearing leggings. It is a quiet evening after the kids are in bed.

Addendum on 12/20:
    Several responses to my original post got me confused. Some readers seemed offended, some quite judgmental, one threatened me. I studied them and tried to figure out what the respondents may have read in my account that didn't come across as intended. I think the main point of contention was the degree to which my actions were exhibitionist in nature [def: psychological … pattern of behavior involving the exposure of parts of the body to another person with a tendency toward … sexually inspired behavior to attract the attention of another in an open display of bare "private parts".]
    I don’t think my actions are exhibitionist in that I am not seeking a response from others or expect them to engage in any kind of sexual or non-sexual interaction with me. My actions are more along the lines of someone who wears revealing clothes that make certain exceptional characteristics discernable. Like a woman in a mini skirt, or a well built guy in a tight shirt. I consider what I do a form of cross dressing in that I am asserting my right to wear what I am comfortable in even if it lies outside the boundaries of conventional clothes.
    Also, I am careful not to shock anyone by being indecent. For example, I am not walking around in BDSM restraints or putting up women’s makeup. But I have to ask: where is the boundary? Would it be considered indecent or unacceptable if I shaved my public hair and then showered at the gym? If I had genital piercings? Tattoos on my buttocks? What if I was raised overseas where it is normal for men to wear wool tights in winter? Should I avoid putting them on at the gym? And what if I was incontinent? Is wearing a diaper so shameful that those who have to wear them 24/7 should not use locker rooms? (Did you know that it is considered indecent for men in Egypt to walk around in shorts?)
    Some clarifications about my account: when I wear diapers, tights etc. in public, at the office, shopping, on the subway etc. you couldn't tell I am wearing them. I have ordinary clothes over them (dress shirt, dress pants etc.). Only when I change from street clothes into gym clothes do others get a chance to see that I am wearing anything other than conventional underwear. And even if you are using the locker next to mine you'll have to be very observant to notice. I am not exactly dancing through the locker room in my diaper while screeching and wiggling my butt. Instead I change like everyone else. Discreetly and quickly, using the usual props of towels, sitting down etc. I also made it pretty clear that I am not walking around in my swim diaper, but go to a toilet stall to put it on and then cover it with conventional swim trunks. It’s only when I take it off in the shower after coming out of the pool that I dare to take it off in front of others. But that takes all of 3 seconds. And again, I am not doing the Jitterbug when undressing, but instead pull them down like everyone else pulls their swim clothes down and then begin my shower.
    I am still puzzled by some of the reactions. It seems that a lot of AB want to wear diapers 24/7, but are worried about being discovered, even though it is clear to everyone that there are millions of Americans walking around in diapers every day. I just don’t get it, and would appreciate an explanation.
    Last edited by wolfpup2008; 21-Dec-2008 at 04:34. Reason: Misleading passages

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpup2008 View Post
    Another day full of cross-dressing distractions that I could not resist, even though I knew I was going to have a busy day at the office with moments where I would have to lead and motivate my staff and be a full partner in our leadership team. I wore a diaper, cotton tights and a bodysuit. Half way through the day I needed to change my diaper, which I did. In the afternoon I went to the gym where I had to gather a bit of courage to undress in front of everyone (a rush?). After taking a shower I went to a bathroom stall to put on my swim diaper and regular swim trunks over them. The swim trunks are really quite effective at containing urine, at least when I am out of the pool. Once done with my swim I went to take a shower. Again, it takes some courage to take my swim trunks off in front of everyone, and then my swim diaper: the ripping sound of the velcro followed by the splash of the water that was previously trapped by the swim diaper are both quite loud. Back in the locker room I put on a bodysuit over my head, covered it with my dress shirt, then pulled up my fresh diaper, closed the bodysuit and put on the rest of my clothes. I didn't have the nerve to put on my tights. Tonight I have put a pair of rubber pants over my diaper, and am now wearing leggings. It is a quiet evening after the kids are in bed.
    Hmmm...You didn't tell us why you were doing this. Did you want to, for the "rush"? Or is this just 'cuz [u] can'?

Sounds kind of like a silly idea to me.
    No offense.
    All the power to you if you feel the need.

Hmm, just sounds like another "story" to me written by a noobie..

Is this for real?

If so, this is going to turn out badly on here...........

I really don't have anything to add, but I think forcing this fetish apon others is messed up.

~Johnathon~

Quote Originally Posted by baby_mike View Post
    :wtf:
    agreed.

:ban::ban::ban:

600TH POST WOOHOO!!!

Nice on man. I'm wanting to do that sort of thing in public, but winter in Minnesota forces me to wear not so revealing clothing

I don't wear a diaper during the day since I only wear a diaper at night for bedwetting.

But, I have worn a diaper during the daytime because I do still like to wear then. However I don't think I would ever purposely expose my diaper to public view if I could help it.