Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Hello I'm a long time lurker from the UK and this is the best forum related to this I have found. Sadly my account has limited access because I haven't posted yet so I'm changing that. Thanks and nice to meet you all.

Quote Originally Posted by secretab View Post
    Hello I'm a long time lurker from the UK and this is the best forum related to this I have found. Sadly my account has limited access because I haven't posted yet so I'm changing that. Thanks and nice to meet you all.
    Hi secretab! Thanks for introducing yourself. The best way t change your account status is to jump right into the threads and start commenting. What are some of you non ab interests?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Hi secretab! Thanks for introducing yourself. The best way t change your account status is to jump right into the threads and start commenting. What are some of you non ab interests?
    Yes, improved site access... but the more the members actively participate the better the site serves everyone here, and the more Adisc helps a shy person come out of their shell. I have quoted Simon and Garfunkel recently, Bridge Over Troubled Water, but I think I'll quote them again, this time from Mrs. Robinson

That odd color of the lyrics indicates it's also a link, in this case, to the song.

Last edited by Raccoon; 13-Oct-2013 at 18:12.