Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello/ new diaper idea

Default Hello/ new diaper idea

Hello everypony and everyone. Just call me bixus. it's nice to emet you all. but i have a quick question for you guys. would any of you like to see diapers made with my little pony on them that aren't just for babies? and not just adults? but making diapers that us teens can fit into without going off and buying adult diapers because baby diapers don't fit anymore? well i know i would. if you agree with me, then message me back please. thank you!

Hey and welcome to ADISC I hope you enjoy it here ^^

As far as your diaper idea it is certainly and interesting one and I'm sure that there are several people on here who would like your idea and like to see it.But have you thought of other designs as well?

Quote Originally Posted by AdultFoal95 View Post
    would any of you like to see diapers made with my little pony on them that aren't just for babies? and not just adults? but making diapers that us teens can fit into without going off and buying adult diapers because baby diapers don't fit anymore? well i know i would.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	this.jpg 
Views:	2826 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	18814

/)

well to be honest i have thought of other designs. like sonic. i was thinking sonic diapers, ya know? i eman, i know a few sonic fans that are diaper lovers and they would most likely want to see their hero or maybe he's not their hero but oh well, on diapers made SPECIFICALLY for teens. i know i'm tired of not having any time to go out and buy a package of small adult diapers like depends or something that are the briefs, but DG doesn't have them. Which sucks. and when i do have the money and i want to get some, i'm pretty much not allowed by my mother because it embarrasses her. I'm 18 and i can do what i want with my money no longer can she tell me that i can't buy diapers. but i'm getting off topic here. show of posts, who would like to see these characters on diapers that are made for teens and fit them like they would a baby without going out and spending tons of money. Sonic characters, MLP FiM, and other cartoon cahracters that i want you to name.

Doug, Ren & Stimpy, loony tunes characters, Johnny Test, The Regular Show, Sonic $ Tails, TMNT, Scooby Doo, Teen Titans, Cow and Chicken, Tne Venture Bros., Dexter's Laboratory .. are just a few ideas .. Pretty much any cartoon on Boomerang and from the 90's.

Well I think it is pretty easy to be sure plenty of teens on this site, and sites like Daily Diapers would like "a proper diaper" big enough to fit them decorated with characters from video games and cartoons. Thing is that most 18 yo's who wear do so for need and not fun, and while we would love to have them available, the market is too small for a product run, and the makers wouldn't want to alienate the bigger market. "Im a big kid now!" and all that."

Back in the old days I do know ab's would get stickers of their favorite characters and apply them manually. I do get that adult diapers in appearance and fit are nothing like the ones for toddlers. preschoolers and small kids. I understand.

Thing is there are patents and trade marks at play. and companies guard the rights to these very jealously. It is possible one day a specialty maker that is ab aware might see there's a market, but even then, they would have to buy equipment that doesn't exist right now. Each size of your goodnights, underjams or what have you requires a different line in the factory: the machinery doesn't adjust for size, not to make a bigger product than exists at present. The machinery is also going to be proprietary ie the design rights to the machinery itself will be owned by Kimberley-Clark or Procter and Gambol, or whoever. And as said before, there's a branding issue.

Big makers would not want to create a little-kid product in adult sizes because most people wearing the thing take no pleasure in wearing them unlike us and the matter of a person's dignity matters. A big company doesn't want people to think its youth products are the same as little kids wear!

The best you might do is email Bambinos (Lower Half Group) and ask them directly. about this.

One word, copyright. None of the copyright owners would ever let their designs be used on such a product and would sue over the first production.

You're better off making your own designs or working with an artist to make designs that don't use any copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected content.

^^Beat me to it.

I don't think a lot of people really understand how copyright infringement works. It's not as simple as want it...have it. There's a lot of legal stuff that goes on.

Although I did not list cute characters in it, I did try and to help push companies to creating more diapers in that size range here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/388/9...ntinent-brief/

It was also to help show companies that the small diapers we have out now need a major improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    Although I did not list cute characters in it, I did try and to help push companies to creating more diapers in that size range here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/388/9...ntinent-brief/

It was also to help show companies that the small diapers we have out now need a major improvement.
    I hate to burst your bubble but your link leads to just a blank screen there isn't anything there at all