Thread: Hi there

Default Hi there

Well this is tough. I'm not very good about talking about myself, but I am a diaper lover. I haven't found the courage to tell anyone about it. I am a mechanic and my biggest interest right now is wakesurfing. (Too bad the season is over now) so I'm here to see how others deal with diapers in their lives. I probably won't start too many posts but I am excited to read other peoples stories.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaht View Post
    Well this is tough. I'm not very good about talking about myself, but I am a diaper lover. I haven't found the courage to tell anyone about it. I am a mechanic and my biggest interest right now is wakesurfing. (Too bad the season is over now) so I'm here to see how others deal with diapers in their lives. I probably won't start too many posts but I am excited to read other peoples stories.
    Hi nyaht! Welcome to adisc! No need to be shy here. Jump in on a thread and add your . No one will criticize you here. I'm a DL too. I wear when I can, especially when I'm relaxing at night. Sometimes I wear when I'm out doing errands and I know the restrooms are few and far between. I see that you go scuba diving. What was the most exotic place you dove at?

I haven't been diving in any exotic places yet. I mostly dive off the coast in Cali.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaht View Post
    Well it's tough for everyone at first but no need to worry here because just by coming here you've let a lot of people know.And it sounds like you do a good many things that are really fun to do.You say your biggest interest atm is wakesurfing so how long have you been doing it?