Thread: well here goes,... hi...

Default well here goes,... hi...

Not alot to me im kinda like a thing of silly putty, anything i press on to me sticks. i have been a dl for about 11 years so since i was 8 or 9 still hide it but recently iv found a girlfriend that actually accepts it really well and so its given me a bit more confidence to enjoy diapers with less guilt and to find others like me. My name refferes to the fact i keep all my secrets in a red suitcase by my bed, and with my new confidence and not having to hide from my gf i have a full stock of diapers and i ordered a full pack of my fav. ones for the first time and i cant wait, iv never ordered so many. outside of that i love music and intend to have a full terabyte of music on the computer i built by next year. i also love mechanics and all day today i had a diaper on to see if it was noticable, it wasnt to bad so i even wore it as me and my dad worked on his bike and he had no clue well thats enough about me, what about you?

Quote Originally Posted by whatREDcase View Post
    Not alot to me im kinda like a thing of silly putty, anything i press on to me sticks. i have been a dl for about 11 years so since i was 8 or 9 still hide it but recently iv found a girlfriend that actually accepts it really well and so its given me a bit more confidence to enjoy diapers with less guilt and to find others like me. My name refferes to the fact i keep all my secrets in a red suitcase by my bed, and with my new confidence and not having to hide from my gf i have a full stock of diapers and i ordered a full pack of my fav. ones for the first time and i cant wait, iv never ordered so many. outside of that i love music and intend to have a full terabyte of music on the computer i built by next year. i also love mechanics and all day today i had a diaper on to see if it was noticable, it wasnt to bad so i even wore it as me and my dad worked on his bike and he had no clue well thats enough about me, what about you?
    Welcome to the site. I'm amazed over the number of members here who have girl friends or wives who accept this sort of thing. For the record, my wife does as well. It's nice to be able to wear in front of them, or with them.

I used to do all my own mechanic work, and had two cars which I ran at the 1/4 mile track. That was a long time ago, however. A terabyte of music is a lot of music! I'm a professional musician, classically trained, but I like a wide variety from classical to rock, jazz and world.

im mainly into rock, punk is my favorite but i only have a few gigs so i have alot to do to catch up. Another thing im going to attempt to do is create a music archive of my life. in example i have all the music that was popular in every year i went to h.s.. and so on and my mechanic work is minimal but im learning and eventually will be confident enough to work on my own engine

Not alot to me
    I Beg to differ about

Not alot to me
    but I agree with

kinda like a thing of silly putty
    Silly putty is a marvelous, weird, complex and wonderful entity, that happened by accident,and its wiki is fascinating. There's nothing else like it, and for all you have in common with the rest of Adisc's members, there is still nobody else quite like yourself . Ask your gf, I BETCHA she'll confirm she knows nobody else quite like you, and that is why she's with you. That's why I agree with the silly putty simile.

Like silly putty
    indeed. The wiki is all about its many unusual properties: all of which make it strange, unique, useful, and highly desired. It comes in handy in space,,, just like diapers. (Maximum absorbancy Garments,) which have their own wiki Maximum Absorbency Garment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My name refferes to the fact i keep all my secrets in a red suitcase by my bed,
    I have to stop you here. What you just said is personally identifying, so anyone reading this later - next week, next year or later would know who you were if they knew you in real life would see that your username belongs to the you they know in real life.

Not that it's likely but it is possible. I suggest that unless you are really attached to your username you may wish to change it... or maybe keep it but edit out the bit I quoted just now. And not tell the world in a public forum where you keep all your secrets... and what the secret meaning of your name is.

I think I can guess some things about you from the information you gave and your writing style. I think you are like me, and most of us here, in that you want to decide who knows about your being abdl. and you would rather only they knew . I trust your gf... but your parents may come here, or some asshole bully or just some person you want to keep away from your private affairs. Small chance of that I know... but taking chances is playing with fire, and tempting fate. Just like wearing around people to see if you get caught.

(I am middle aged... and am STILL inclined to get rid of used padding in a public bin away from my house.)

But I am glad about all the good things you said about helping your dad, your new found confidence, how much you are enjoying ordering and wearing diapers, how excited you are about filling a big HD with music, and generally how happy and excited you seem. I mean, like wow, you already have a favorite diaper! What kind?

All that music... Can you tell us some of the sort of thing you like?

my mechanic work is minimal but im learning and eventually will be confident enough to work on my own engine
    Trust me there is nothing to it, the advice i was given at NADC (College look it up if you want) don't over complicate things it is almost always the simple answer. just take it step by step and it will all go together. it really is simple if you have decent knowlege on how things are supposed to run.

as for the music archive good luck i wish i could do that. nope me i have a Video Archive of all the cartoons i (and probbably you too) watched in the 90's, and thats what my kids are being brought up on.

but anyways Come in join the fun 90% of us don't bite.

im mainly into rock, punk is my favorite but i only have a few gigs so i have alot to do to catch up.

Welcome! Punk is my favorite as well! Who are you into? I personally gotta go with The Ramones, The Clash, Sex Pistols, Huntingtons, Blink 182, 90's Green Day, Officer Negative, and Calibretto 13.

Quote Originally Posted by DareYouToMove View Post
    Welcome! Punk is my favorite as well! Who are you into? I personally gotta go with The Ramones, The Clash, Sex Pistols, Huntingtons, Blink 182, 90's Green Day, Officer Negative, and Calibretto 13.
    All very good bands but i dont know the last some of my favs. are Rancid, Dropkick Murphys, Anti-Flag, Lars Fredrickson and the bastards, The F-ups ( only had one album), and Iggy Pop and The Stooges
    even though they are more like a precursor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    Trust me there is nothing to it, the advice i was given at NADC (College look it up if you want) don't over complicate things it is almost always the simple answer. just take it step by step and it will all go together. it really is simple if you have decent knowlege on how things are supposed to run.

as for the music archive good luck i wish i could do that. nope me i have a Video Archive of all the cartoons i (and probbably you too) watched in the 90's, and thats what my kids are being brought up on.

but anyways Come in join the fun 90% of us don't bite.
    its like a giant metal puzzle to me but im also less confidant cuz i dont see all the science somtimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    I Beg to differ about but I agree with

Silly putty is a marvelous, weird, complex and wonderful entity, that happened by accident,and its wiki is fascinating. There's nothing else like it, and for all you have in common with the rest of Adisc's members, there is still nobody else quite like yourself . Ask your gf, I BETCHA she'll confirm she knows nobody else quite like you, and that is why she's with you. That's why I agree with the silly putty simile.

indeed. The wiki is all about its many unusual properties: all of which make it strange, unique, useful, and highly desired. It comes in handy in space,,, just like diapers. (Maximum absorbancy Garments,) which have their own wiki Maximum Absorbency Garment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have to stop you here. What you just said is personally identifying, so anyone reading this later - next week, next year or later would know who you were if they knew you in real life would see that your username belongs to the you they know in real life.

Not that it's likely but it is possible. I suggest that unless you are really attached to your username you may wish to change it... or maybe keep it but edit out the bit I quoted just now. And not tell the world in a public forum where you keep all your secrets... and what the secret meaning of your name is.

I think I can guess some things about you from the information you gave and your writing style. I think you are like me, and most of us here, in that you want to decide who knows about your being abdl. and you would rather only they knew . I trust your gf... but your parents may come here, or some asshole bully or just some person you want to keep away from your private affairs. Small chance of that I know... but taking chances is playing with fire, and tempting fate. Just like wearing around people to see if you get caught.

(I am middle aged... and am STILL inclined to get rid of used padding in a public bin away from my house.)

But I am glad about all the good things you said about helping your dad, your new found confidence, how much you are enjoying ordering and wearing diapers, how excited you are about filling a big HD with music, and generally how happy and excited you seem. I mean, like wow, you already have a favorite diaper! What kind?

All that music... Can you tell us some of the sort of thing you like?
    the red case is more of a joke because this is the secret and although its a secret its in the one place that stands out because of the color. Its more of an idea cuz the case will not always be red and it wont always be a case kinda like in cartoons where theres always a giant red "top secret" lable when the good guys are looking for it ya kno? its not like its a super special case, its just what i looked at when making my name but i do see your point, i dont want to seem rude or dis-respectful to that notion, do you still advise i edit?
    and my overall favorite diaper at the moment is ABU Super Dry Kids, i love the single tape, plastic backing, and thickness ( minus the price).
    And im hoping the music will be a total archive because i have alot of music i love and a lot more i hate so i have every genre u can think of

- - - Updated - - -

Let me reiterate it is only my stash of diapers like that "sticky note" thread

Okay, sorry I made a bit of a fuss, maybe. It just seemed you were all excited about your order coming in and wearing all day. I was putting myself in your shoes, and thinking what it would have been like to get rumbled. Thanks for answering the questions by the way

verall favorite diaper at the moment is ABU Super Dry Kids, i love the single tape, plastic backing, and thickness ( minus the price).
    - - - Updated - - -

I have to agree with you on all those points, although I have not tried anything by abu myself.

they are amazing i think. and no sweat i just wanted to clarify and i really appreciate your kindness iwasnt at all upset haha more like worried i did somthing wrong haha.