Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: One sad sad little :'(

Unhappy One sad sad little :'(

Have been out of diapers for a while now. I have my bottle but it is not the same without my diapers, I just feel goofy with just a bottle lol. I miss the comfort of my diapers and how they fit me perfectly. I also miss not having to get up so much to go to the blasted bathroom, and getting to sleep all through the night without having to get up. Diapers are just so convenient in so many ways, that when you are out of them, you really start to think about, if I just had my diaper kind of deal. Does anyone else feel this way when you have to go without diapers for a long period of time?

Yes, yes, fu*k yes! Honestly, I have tried just sucking on my paci, but without the padding it just doesn't seem right.

It's the whole shebang or nothing for me.

Ya i'm in the same boat my little side has been craving to be let out as well. I wish I could order more diapers atm, but I just can't at the moment

if i do not have my diaper a paci will usualy do me till i get my new set of diapers but i do drasticly miss the diapers

Absolutly, rigth now I have a couple of diapers but I did had a long time without diapers and it felt so bad. As MrFox said, even with a pacifier or bottle it doesn't feel the same. I don't want to run out of diapers

This is where us cloth users have an advantage. We always have diapers, as long as we do the laundry. I do plan that so I won't be without. Sorry for your loss....so to speak.

i also have a single cloth diaper and plan on ordering a couple more soon :0

Same here! I got one rely nice AIO cloth diaper and I love it to death! I just need to order about 2 more so I can have a good diaper rotation and less time waiting to clean the one I have. I wear only about once or twice a week. I would love to wear every other day or everyday.

If I'm correct there was something of a purge going on not too long ago, is this a carry-over from that? Keep in mind the drive to purge will come again, and resist getting rid of everything entirely; leave yourself a buffer supply of a couple of days or get something cheap you wouldn't ordinarily use like Goodnites or store brand and consider them for use in case of emergency

Quote Originally Posted by MOPaddED View Post
    If I'm correct there was something of a purge going on not too long ago, is this a carry-over from that? Keep in mind the drive to purge will come again, and resist getting rid of everything entirely; leave yourself a buffer supply of a couple of days or get something cheap you wouldn't ordinarily use like Goodnites or store brand and consider them for use in case of emergency
    Sort of a purge, I was thinking about giving all this up all together so my little girl would never find out, but after all of yals advice, I decided I there could be a balance to where she would never find out. So I kept all of my diapers, however, I am still without an income so when I ran out I had no way of restocking them. Hopefully that is about to change very soon, as I said in my other thread, I am currently waiting to see if I get the warehouse job. Then I can finally restock, and my wife said I could order her some this time around too. So if it turns out that she doesn't like wearing them, then I have a back up stash right there lol.