Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diapered 24/7 for 2 years now

Smile Diapered 24/7 for 2 years now

Been 2 years now. From approx Oct 4th.
    I still do enjoy it lots. ^_^
    It is a bit costly and have to give up buying more games than I normally would.

Still wear for minor IC issues.
    Seems a little safer since it can be random.
    As I said before have worn for many years, just last 2 years have been daily.

Anyone else wear 24/7?
    Also here is going for year 3.

I wear 24/7 now. Been that way now for around a year and a half. Although I've been wearing protection in some form for over ten years.
    If you would like to save on costs I would look into cloth for part of the day. I started wearing Dependeco AIO's the first of the year and
    what I've paid for them has already paid for them in savings on disposables. I wear my AIO's for overnight and my disposables during the
    day. I do use premium disposables at normally two a day.

norcal57

Yes, no kidding, congratulations. I have been 24/7 for the last 4+ months. I went through many cycles growing up, purged, repurchased, and purged many times over. My fears are now gone. I think this board and an a few articles I read on acceptance have helped me a lot I have been a DL since I was very young age , and as you can see from my age, that has been a long time. The fascination has never left me, and I don' think it ever will . After 1.5 - 2 years, I bet you have ran into some glitches, defining moments, and I am sure it is a little expensive at times. I have found that the right diaper products help tremendously. Everyone is an experet on which diaper is best for them. The trick is to find the diapers, plastic pants, and clothing that works best for you, your self, and no one else
    I feel very fortunate to have joined this board! In talking about many experiences /feeling and things I did earlier in life, I am definitely a happier guy since I have accepted who I am. I welcome all aspects of, but do not flaunt it. Best of luck at all you do. I am certainly don't have as much 24/7 experience as you, but I have been a DL for as long as I remember. I am a new member, haven't posted too much, but at the same time would not hesitate to provide my years of experience ifI thought it would help.

Bon Voyage!

Congratulations on your milestone. The most I have worn in a row must be 2 days or something

Quote Originally Posted by StargazerBleu View Post
    Been 2 years now. From approx Oct 4th.
    I still do enjoy it lots. ^_^
    It is a bit costly and have to give up buying more games than I normally would.

Still wear for minor IC issues.
    Seems a little safer since it can be random.
    As I said before have worn for many years, just last 2 years have been daily.

Anyone else wear 24/7?
    Also here is going for year 3.
    I was diapered 24/7 from around 10 to 14 years old. Terrible time for me then esp in school. Then again full time at 16. Now only at night and rarely in the day

Quote Originally Posted by jsherwood View Post
    I was diapered 24/7 from around 10 to 14 years old. Terrible time for me then esp in school. Then again full time at 16. Now only at night and rarely in the day
    Way was you diaperd 24/7 during that time?

@jsherwood- cool story bro

@stargazer- I'm glad to hear it's still fun for you, it ends up turning into a chore for most people quite quickly. My little boy has been at it for over a year now and he abhors is sometimes.

Congrats!

About 18 months for me, and still going.

As long as it's financially feasible, I can't see myself stopping anytime soon. I thought the novelty would wear off, but I'm just as thrilled to be in diapers now as I was when I first started!

Congratulations on this milestone. I.ve been diapered 24/7 for more than fourteen years now and I still love it.

So it's got me wondering; who's got the record for the longest period of time going 24/7 in this group?