Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Want Classic/Fingertip Length Hair

Default I Want Classic/Fingertip Length Hair

I've been thinking long and hard and the idea just seems to fit my image of myself as a girl. I feel I would look cute and beautiful with hair that long and flowing. For those not familiar with classic length, here's an example: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...4cIEZjmG4JqwVu

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLilyLuna View Post
    I've been thinking long and hard and the idea just seems to fit my image of myself as a girl. I feel I would look cute and beautiful with hair that long and flowing. For those not familiar with classic length, here's an example: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...4cIEZjmG4JqwVu
    Wowee!...what a pain in the a$$ that would be...but, oh so lovely!!

I would like mine to be elbow-length anyway...I'm just past shoulders at best now...

Good luck, and best wishes in your pursuit!
    -Marka

When my hair is down it goes about half way down my shoulder blade. Its taken my about 1.5 years to get it this long. I now have a goal as well. See you all in 2018 because that's about when my hair will be that long :/

I'm working on growing it out, mine is to my upper jawline and past my ears.

I want it to my waist/hips at minimum.

Just be careful to take very good care of it. Use women's shampoos and conditioners.

Well,

I've grown my hair out to about shoulder length right now...

But might get it cut soon...long story...but after this next year I'll maybe grow it it again

B

When my agoraphobia got really bad, I stopped getting my hair cut. I didn't have it cut for 4 years and it only grew down to my elbows. My mom said I looked like a hippie and told me to get it cut. So now it's like, just on top of my shoulder blades I think. So I don't know, 4 years for it to grow from the top of shoulders to elbows, maybe 8 years to grow to fingertips?

I'm a cis-girl, and as beautiful as I think this kind of hair is, I always end up getting mine cut the same way: a neat, manageable bob. I can't imagine the hassle involved: I struggle to cope with hair that's shoulder-length!

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    I'm a cis-girl, and as beautiful as I think this kind of hair is, I always end up getting mine cut the same way: a neat, manageable bob. I can't imagine the hassle involved: I struggle to cope with hair that's shoulder-length!
    I know that if I would get mine trimmed regularly...I wouldn't pull so much out in brushing out the tangles...and it probably would get longer sooner that way...? The idea is to trim a little bit, or pull out many long strands...

I'm lacking follow-through, but I haven't given up...

-Marka

You want hair up to your hips? Well, go ahead if you want but just realize how troublesome that can be to maintain. I can't manage my hair too far past my than shoulders but then again I can't manage my hair at 3 inches long; type 4 hair is killer.

My hair is way too thick for that kind of thing ): I used to get headaches all the time from the weight when it was just shoulderblade length. Now I have a pixie cut, and I just keep getting it shorter :P