Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I think he is a DL

annierighthurr

Default I think he is a DL

I hate threads like this but I want to know what you guys think. By the way I wasn't really sure what forum to post this in, so I went for this one..

Okay sooo... I've been hanging out with this guy Steve. He's not really my boyfriend but ya know, we joke around a lot and hang out, well, almost every night. In the past six days, he has made EIGHT references to diapers in some way or another.

this is the BIG one that made me actually go WTF.

We were sitting on his bed, and I was talking about my ex who has a sock fetish. Somehow he brought up furries (something he totally did NOT get the concept of, haha. He thought furries were people in Halloween costumes having sex) and then while we were talking about that, he somehow managed to slip something in about diaper lovers. Of course the whole time, he has the typical "eww it's so gross" attitude but it's kind of different... like I could tell he was watching my reaction. The topic kind of switched a little bit and he brought it back to diapers by asking me what I thought of the "diaper thing". I was just like "whatever, do you want me to put you in a diaper, baby?!!" (just jokingly). and he just leaned back and kind of groaned in a joking "Yess, please! for the love of god." Then he accused me of trying to convert people to diaper fetishes by forcing guys to wear them with a cult (he came up with the acronym ACDC - Annie's Crazy Diaper Cult), and told me that if I made him wear a diaper for my cult, he'd use it and make me change it. Later that night he was bitching about something so I joked "Hey do you need a pacifier with that diaper too?" and he GIGGLED and started to pretend he was sucking on a pacifier (num num num, etc). Now, it's been a couple days since we had this whole conversation and he brings up the ACDC thing in almost EVERY conversation. Or he'll just randomly text me and be like "So when can I join your cult? any day now?!!" (ive gotten like 2 or 3 texts similar to that).

Other comments he made before that night were like, once he said I would look cute in Huggies. Another night we were joking about me being an old lady and wearing depends, and he said that @ least if I was wearing one, I'd still be cute. Also once, we were in Walgreens and he went to the diaper aisle and was like "Hey Annie! Gotta get the essentials, I know how you rely on these!". I think he was just trying to embarrass me there though, because there were a lot of people on the aisle. Still, did he have to pick diapers to joke about? It just seems like a lot of joking about the same topic... that's not even to mention all the little comments he throws in all the time about needing diapers for various reasons, commenting when diaper ads are on etc.

Because I know him well, I also know there is no chance that he knows I'm a DL and is just trying to test me. If he knew I was one, he'd ask about it, because that is the way he is, really obnoxious and open about $hit. I think if he IS a DL, he might be a total n00b about it..

But still... I want your guys opinions of it and if I should do anything. I can give more examples of comments he has made, if you want.

I think he's just been joking about it just as you have been. (Though you really are a DL.)

Anyways if you feel pretty comfortable with him then I guess you could ask him or tell him abut yourself. But once you do that there's really no going back.

Wow and he doesn't know about you? Thats really weird. I mean its really hard to tell. For instance my friend Stacey always make jokes about having a weak bladder and how she's going to have to start wearing diapers soon and stuff and i'm reasonably certain she's not *B/DL. Like he could just think he's being funny so if it gets a rise out of you he's just gonna keep doing it. I mean I wouldn't straight up come out to him about it but maybe the next time he jokes around about it ask him if he has a diaper fetish or something. I really don't know what to say i've never really heard of something like this legitimately happening lol. Definitely tell us how it turns out i'm definitely interested.

annierighthurr

I purposely have not gotten a rise out of this from him, mostly because he's the last person I'd want to tell about ABDL cause he has a loud mouth

besides the couple comments I mentioned up there, all I have ever said is "Whatev" "sure" "uh huh okaayy" and tried to switch the topic. he ALWAYS brings it back round to diapers.

Thats really weird...yeah if I was in your situation I wouldn't know what to do. Especially if the person doing it was someone I didn't trust with my own personal secrets. I mean obviously the answer that would be most obvious would be just ask him but it obviously it doesn't work that way. If you ask him he's probably not just going to tell you just like you wouldn't just tell him. So I don't think there is any easy way to find out for sure. He's only been doing it for a week right? I guess see if he keeps doing it and go from there.

The next time he brings them up, just ask him, "What's up with the diapers?"

Send him (anonymously) an invite to this site. Or would that be too obvious...?

Yeah, I think I would put it on him and say, you know if you like wearing diapers, that o.k. with me. To each their own. I certainly won't tell anyone. I wonder what he would say to that? Personally I think that where's there's smoke, there's fire. Why else would he keep bringing it up. None of my friends talk about stuff like that.

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by T00L View Post
    Thats really weird...yeah if I was in your situation I wouldn't know what to do. Especially if the person doing it was someone I didn't trust with my own personal secrets. I mean obviously the answer that would be most obvious would be just ask him but it obviously it doesn't work that way. If you ask him he's probably not just going to tell you just like you wouldn't just tell him. So I don't think there is any easy way to find out for sure. He's only been doing it for a week right? I guess see if he keeps doing it and go from there.
    Well yeah a week but I've only been hanging out with him for like 2 weeks =\ and only this past week have we talked about anything like that...

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    The next time he brings them up, just ask him, "What's up with the diapers?"
    This would be my approach.

Just come off saying it casually and half-jokingly, "Man, what's up with the the diaper jokes?", see if he stammers or looks a bit pressed for getting an answer.