Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New DL Here!

Default New DL Here!

Hi, I'm Pascal.

I've never really delved into the world of ABDL for very long: in the past I've been a very binge-purge kind of guy, but this past year I've been feeling more and more at ease with this part of me, so I decided to sign up here. So, hey.

I'm currently doing a part time course in an animal-related field (sorry, I'd rather not say which out in the open, as it could identify me, but I'm happy to reveal that information in private), which is the area which I hope to go into.

As for diapers, I consider myself a DL and an AB. Not to be too disgusting, but it is largely sexual for me, with an emphasis on wetting and messing diapers, plus some AB-related humiliation. However I do also enjoy wearing for comfort and, occsionally, feeling cute. I have never really done much of it, but I could see myself playing a caretaker role, as well, as I'm not very babyish usually myself.

I've had a strong interest in animals from a young age, but I suppose my most prominent interest is the care of equines and livestock (mostly the former, but I have done work on a farm in the past). Other than that, I enjoy music: some of my favourite bands are Artist vs Poet and You, Me and Everyone We Know (so sad they broke up!). I also really enjoy gaming: Red Dead Redemption is probably my current favourite game, but I've played many others. I'd really like to get GTAV, but I just don't have the money right now, haha!

I'm also very curious about the 'furry' fandom, and consider myself to an extent (gulp!) a brony. If I was to be a furry, I think I'd be a dog of some kind: a german shepherd, perhaps, or a beagle, as those are both dogs I owned as a child (still have the shepherd!)

I'd really like to meet some like-minded people and make new friends here! Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by PascalParrot View Post
    Hi, I'm Pascal.
    Hi! Nice to meet you. You wrote a really nice introduction and you seem like a smart and fun person to talk to. I'd love to hear more from you on the forum! Sounds like you're starting up a totally cool and unique career and I wish you the best in that field. It's nice to actually like what you do, huh!?

I just bought GTA V after whining about not having it in our GTA V thread, LOL. It seems really fun but I haven't had long to play too much of it yet. Once you get the cash I bet you'll have a ball. I'm not really a brony myself (can a girl be a BRO-ny??) but I think my boyfriend is. No shame in liking what you like and being who you are! There's a lot of MLP fans around here and there's a group for them you can join!

I was wondering, what does your name mean? It sounds almost like a theory, but I didn't find anything when I googled it. It reminded me of Shrodinger's Cat.

Hope you enjoy your time around the forum and make some friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy View Post
    I'm not really a brony myself (can a girl be a BRO-ny??) but I think my boyfriend is.
    The term ''brony'' can be used for both male and female fans; however, some girls use ''pegasister'' instead.

Welcome to this DL world. I still consider myself a tiny bit AB. I am good at being a sissy too. Until I get around others. *giggle*

Hi and welcome to the site. I've always had an interest in animals as well. My uncle was head of the Ag. department for Rutgers University though he's no longer living. He used to take me into the school and I'd observe some of the things the students did. He used to let me candle the chicken eggs. I also got to see one of the very first dairy farms that used the automated milking machines. I was a little kid, and this was back in the '50s.

Well welcome to ADISC Pascal glad you decided to join and I hope you like it here

I've always had an interest in animals as well I've always had a large number of pets of several different species.And even though I've got no clue what animal related field you're doing your course in I'd be willing to bet it's an interesting field since animals are an infinite well of interest.And the furry fandom is interesting and I know of a handful on here including myself so there are more on here and I certainly hope you enjoy your time spent here

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy View Post
    Hi! Nice to meet you. You wrote a really nice introduction and you seem like a smart and fun person to talk to. I'd love to hear more from you on the forum! Sounds like you're starting up a totally cool and unique career and I wish you the best in that field. It's nice to actually like what you do, huh!?

I just bought GTA V after whining about not having it in our GTA V thread, LOL. It seems really fun but I haven't had long to play too much of it yet. Once you get the cash I bet you'll have a ball. I'm not really a brony myself (can a girl be a BRO-ny??) but I think my boyfriend is. No shame in liking what you like and being who you are! There's a lot of MLP fans around here and there's a group for them you can join!

I was wondering, what does your name mean? It sounds almost like a theory, but I didn't find anything when I googled it. It reminded me of Shrodinger's Cat.

Hope you enjoy your time around the forum and make some friends.
    Hey Frogsy,

thanks for the compliment! I did follow the cheat sheet, so I can't take too much credit, haha. I'm extremely excited to enter my field in a few years: it really is wonderful, yes! Do you find your career fulfilling?

I seem to find myself strapped for cash fairly often lately, I suppose that's university life. I'm really looking forward to it though.

I'd hope girls can be bronies too! Or perhaps as someone else mentioned 'pegasisters', but that doesn't sound as nice to me. A group? I'll have to look into that. I haven't had much of a chance to navigate around the site yet, so I'm not sure exactly what groups do...

My name? Heh, the first name is a nickname given to me by an old friend (no chance of running into him, as he's now moved away ), when he first met me and I was taking a programming course (it turned out to be a disaster), and, of course, I had a slip of paper with 'Pascal' written on it. Said friend assumed that was my name for about a week apparently, until he said it out loud and I had to explain it wasn't. The parrot part is just silliness, I suppose.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bashfulsissy View Post
    Welcome to this DL world. I still consider myself a tiny bit AB. I am good at being a sissy too. Until I get around others. *giggle*
    I've always found sissies fairly cute in some ways Hey to you, fellow newbie!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome to the site. I've always had an interest in animals as well. My uncle was head of the Ag. department for Rutgers University though he's no longer living. He used to take me into the school and I'd observe some of the things the students did. He used to let me candle the chicken eggs. I also got to see one of the very first dairy farms that used the automated milking machines. I was a little kid, and this was back in the '50s.
    I'm a little jealous of you now to be honest! I've never worked on a dairy farm, but I'm obviously very active in our university's agriculture department. Thanks for the welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YAHLD View Post
    Well welcome to ADISC Pascal glad you decided to join and I hope you like it here

I've always had an interest in animals as well I've always had a large number of pets of several different species.And even though I've got no clue what animal related field you're doing your course in I'd be willing to bet it's an interesting field since animals are an infinite well of interest.And the furry fandom is interesting and I know of a handful on here including myself so there are more on here and I certainly hope you enjoy your time spent here
    Thank you very much! I'm glad I decided to join too.

It is a very interesting field, but as you say, animals are very interesting! What pets do you have currently? I just have a dog, hehe, and she's at home while I'm at uni

Oh, you're a furry too? What 'species' are you?

Thanks again, I'm sure I'm going to have a ball.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    The term ''brony'' can be used for both male and female fans; however, some girls use ''pegasister'' instead.

Pegasister.
    I did not know that, but I am chuffed you mentioned it. And it has nothing to do with the practice of.... you know. Nothing to do with cribbage either.

Welcome Pascal! I am also a DL and have been for as long as I can remember. I developed bedwetting issues years ago that came shortly after a life altering illness, and that has never gone away. Regardless, I still enjoy wearing & using diapers...the only difference is that I literally need the at night. I rarely have the opportunity to mess these days as my kids can't know I actually like diapers. They know I wear as well as all of my family & close friends as I frequently wind up bedridden or hospitalized so there are no issues there. I don't think it would be looked at the way it is now if I were to get caught loading my diaper up, so that is something I rarely have the opportunity to do.
    Where are you from...if you don't mind answering. I live in NE Pennsylvania, in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area.

Quote Originally Posted by PascalParrot View Post
    Hi, I'm Pascal.
    Hello there. I want first to say I agree with what Frogsy said, post #2, this thread. I read many of these intro threads, but yours grabbed me in a (good) way that's much too rare. Right off the bat, I will say that using the cheat sheet to write a good intro isn't cheating: it's following advice, and damn good advice at that. I read between the lines: and full kudos to you on describing many aspects of yourself... without giving away personally identifying information.

WELL DONE.

I was interested in where you got your username. I wondered a bit if Pascal had to do with the programming language or Blaise Pascal, famous cool dude.Blaise Pascal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I'll repeat a bit of the wiki:

I've been a very binge-purge kind of guy
    Not me, but hey - I do "get it". I am used to the idea of being a little "different" - always was - and a fascination with, and desire to get and wear plastic pants was much too overwhelming to ignore... and the joy of it too great to pass up. As a bit of a hoarder/collector (and spending adulthood rather poor) I would not throw away anything if it was "still good." Not to mention expensive and hair-raisingly nerve-wracking to buy. Oddly I didn't get into disposables ( ) until my 20's.

I never had feelings of shame or disgust with myself or the kind of self-loathing that is all too common to ab's and dl's. At least not over my fetish. I believe growing up with it pretty much over all my life (that I can recall, age 5+ or so, ) caused me simply to accept it as a feature of myself like my taste for science fiction and what I called "anthropomorphic animal stories. Just as I had no intention of choosing that I would have infatuations on girls as opposed to boys,that it just happened that way, it wasn't until puberty hit that my fetish made sense. Oh I get it! - I cried, it's a turnon! It was actually rather more than that but that was front and centre.

"Currently doing a part time course in an animal-related field which is the area which I hope to go into.
    Actually I don't really need to know more specifically than that, and certainly not until we know one another a bit better.

I've had a strong interest in animals from a young age
    Me too.

I enjoy music: some of my favourite bands are Artist vs Poet and You, Me and Everyone We Know (so sad they broke up!).
    See, now, this is EXACTLY the sort of thing to put in a well-crafted intro thread. Neutral topics, interests that speak to the sort of person you are, but not personally identifying. By now you will have gathered I am really impressed by this thread, from post #1 onward, and I would like to cite it as a model intro, in the future. Unless you ask me not to.

I also really enjoy gaming: Red Dead Redemption is probably my current favourite game, but I've played many others. I'd really like to get GTAV, but I just don't have the money right now, haha!

If I was to be a furry, I think I'd be a dog of some kind: a german shepherd, perhaps, or a beagle, as those are both dogs I owned as a child (still have the shepherd!)
    Interest in the furry fandom, huh? I am in it though I am very far from being any kind of expert or authority. Happily Adisc has a large number who are. Check out the babyfur/diaperfur forum. Ask away there, whatever you are curious about.

Beagles, huh? let's think on the most famous beagle in all literature: Snoopy, supporting character in one musical ( You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown,)subject of his own musical, co-star in the cartoon strip, and featured more than one song,such as this.
    It is worth mentioning, and this is in Snoopy's wikithat his cr and this His creator, Schulz summed up Snoopy's character in a 1997 interview: "He has to retreat into his fanciful world in order to survive. Otherwise, he leads kind of a dull, miserable life. Hmm rings a bell

I'd really like to meet some like-minded people and make new friends here! Thanks in advance
    Done and done.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 03-Oct-2013 at 07:22.