Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time in a while

Default First time in a while

I am wearing a diaper since I just got my AB romper in and I thought "lets try it one more time." I was thinking about giving it up but if I can make this an innocent thing then why not go with it. I was so excited to try it again especially with my romper. I was unsure the intent of my excitement but I plan on leaving that one be.

Any of you have these moments when you are so glad you took time away from ABDL to think?

I still have dreams about what if such and such happens but they do not bother me enough to give this up. I just want to make sure if this is ok to do in private as a christian. My faith is what keeps me from falling apart and that is why I force myself to take time away. It is my way to fast for my faith. My Pinkie pie is my friend and she is the only thing I allow to be with me in my fasting from ABDL.

I hope you enjoy your diaper and romper. I sure enjoy mine when I wear mine especially when I put on a cloth AIO.

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    Any of you have these moments when you are so glad you took time away from ABDL to think?.
    I never take time to think. It just gets me in trouble.

Anyway, enjoy the diaper and romper.

AIO=All In One, essentially a cloth diaper constructed to simulate a disposable. I don't have one myself, maybe someday...

I enjoy wearing a diaper with my onsie and I'm a Methodist music director. I don't think God is going to get upset because we have a vivid imagination and act upon our fantasy. He will be more concerned as to what kind of person are we. Do we help the poor? Are we a comfort to others, or a source of strength to those in need?

I think God's got bigger fish to fry than whether or not you harmlessly wear diapers! As long as it doesn't take over your life and get in the way of your relationship to God, you're alright. As long as you're not killing people in the streets over diapers, or you're not stealing them from store owners, or, I don't know, coveting your neighbor's diapers, you'll be okay.

Once you accept yourself as a good person who harmlessly enjoys diapers that balance will come all by itself. It won't feel like fasting. It will just feel like a day when you don't feel like wearing diapers. You won't have a great pull and need because you won't be denying yourself. You won't forsake your relationship with God because diapers no longer becomes the focus of everything. It's just another aspect of you and the things you enjoy. You can't love your neighbor very well if you don't love yourself very well. And loving yourself involves accepting yourself for who you are. One part of you likes diapers. Other parts of you like other things. I know you're focusing on the diapers because it's not as accepted as, say, watching sports. Society doesn't really accept diaper-lovers or adult babies. Big deal. Just because society thinks something is bad doesn't mean it is. Society has a lot of silly ideas and has had a lot of silly ideas in the past, like that racism and sexism and slavery were all good things.

Just do no intentional harm, love yourself, love your neighbors, love God, and you're doing quite well for yourself and for the world.

At the end of Posse Comitatus, an episode of the West Wing, Leo asks the president,

Who was the monk who wrote I don't always know the right thing to do Lord, but I think the fact that I want to please you pleases you

Since you are Christian I will refer to the Bible: Matthew 6:6 (KJV)reads 6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. I think you may rest assured God loves His children, be they in their regressed state or not.

I looked up on this site an explanation of why Christians fast and think what it says was worth a look

People do not always fast food or meals today. There are plenty of items we can fast that will help keep our minds and hearts focused on God. Fasting television or the Internet can also be good alternative items to fast, as fasting is very much about why you fast not necessarily what you fast.
    Reasons for Fasting

There are plenty of reasons to fast. Sometimes people fast to help them make a decision, and they want to make sure they hear God's direction. Other times they fast to help others, to grow closer to God, or to heal from some hurt. Isaiah 58:5-8 gives us some insight into some biblical reasons for fasting:

Isaiah 58:5-8 - "You humble yourselves by going through the motions of penance, bowing your heads like reeds bending in the wind. You dress in burlap and cover yourselves with ashes. Is this what you call fasting? Do you really think this will please the Lord? “No, this is the kind of fasting I want: Free those who are wrongly imprisoned; lighten the burden of those who work for you. Let the oppressed go free, and remove the chains that bind people. Share your food with the hungry, and give shelter to the homeless. Give clothes to those who need them, and do not hide from relatives who need your help. “Then your salvation will come like the dawn, and your wounds will quickly heal. Your godliness will lead you forward, and the glory of the Lord will protect you from behind." (NLT)

Fasting is very much about your intentions. It is to be used to draw closer to God and focus on Him. It is about you seeking His direction

So the upshot - as I see it - is that your motives are pure, you are fasting for the right reasons,and in accordance to Biblical instruction. I reckon Dogboy had it right when he said

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I enjoy wearing a diaper with my onsie and I'm a Methodist music director. I don't think God is going to get upset because we have a vivid imagination and act upon our fantasy. He will be more concerned as to what kind of person are we. Do we help the poor? Are we a comfort to others, or a source of strength to those in need?

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    "...."

Isaiah 58:5-8 - "You humble yourselves by going through the motions of penance, bowing your heads like reeds bending in the wind. You dress in burlap and cover yourselves with ashes. Is this what you call fasting? Do you really think this will please the Lord? “No, this is the kind of fasting I want: Free those who are wrongly imprisoned; lighten the burden of those who work for you. Let the oppressed go free, and remove the chains that bind people. Share your food with the hungry, and give shelter to the homeless. Give clothes to those who need them, and do not hide from relatives who need your help. “Then your salvation will come like the dawn, and your wounds will quickly heal. Your godliness will lead you forward, and the glory of the Lord will protect you from behind." (NLT)

"..."

you are fasting for the right reasons,and in accordance to Biblical instruction.
    I don't see that, then. The quote from Isaiah seems to say that God doesn't want the goal of fasting to be you suffering! He wants you to help people. It's a beautiful quote and I really love that!! But it totally says that it's not about personal suffering, it's about giving. MLP's bouts of asceticism isn't helping anyone is it? Who is being helped? Who is being fed? Who is given shelter and warmth? All that is happening is that a Christian feels bad about himself for liking something that's against the norms of Christian culture (and let's face it, all culture except our own). So he's taking it away from himself in hopes of pleasing God. When that's apparently not what God even wants, according to the Isaiah quote.

You also asked

Any of you have these moments when you are so glad you took time away from ABDL to think?
    My answer is yes, often, even usually. I am padded when I feel like it, and not when I'll fail to notice it or so it stops being special. A case goes further but that's just a bonus. Part of what is special about it is that when I wear I am participating in the padded community, even though it goes unseen. The word communion derives from the same root as community. When I wear I like to be on sites like this one or skyping with other padded people