Thread: Finally Getting To This...

Default Finally Getting To This...

I registered on here and just never looked at the site again.

Hello, I'm pseudoRawr!
    I decided to join this to find some community and people to talk to. Outside ABDL I spend a lot of time gaming. I'm a computer science major. I'm looking forward to being involved in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoRawr View Post

Hello, I'm pseudoRawr!
    I decided to join this to find some community and people to talk to. Outside ABDL I spend a lot of time gaming. I'm a computer science major. I'm looking forward to being involved in the community.
    Welcome pseudorawr! You have become a member of an amazing community to support and communicate with. How far along are you in your degree?

Hey pseudoRawr it's good you decided to look up the site again I hope you enjoy it here ^_^

Well since you spend a lot of time gaming what kind of games do you play the most?

I am a die hard devotee of this site; I am registered elsewhere and visit other sites on occasion. But this site suits me best as I'm sure other nominal competitors suit others better. I know of abdl people in real life for whom Adisc isn't the first choice; I am thankful for the diversity of available sites for ALL of the community. I think what is seen as "the competition" keeps us honest and enriches the abdl community as a whole. the totality of teams makes a league; the totality of Canadian Football, American football, and rugby teams makes rugby-like sports richer in total overall. God bless ALL the padded sites, and all who sail in them; and thank God for ours.

@YAHLD I mostly play Guild Wars 2, but I also play Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Bethesda games.

Hello, I'm pseudoRawr!
    Hi pseudoRawr, I'm 11hinzvic, a software engineer who has been writing software professionally since 1982. I wrote my first program in 1976. Yes, I am an older fellow. I work at a major high tech firm and enjoy the work and experience. Glad to see a fellow computer person here.

Welcome to adisc, hope to see you around the site.

@YAHLD I mostly play Guild Wars 2, but I also play Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Bethesda games.
    Those are some nice games I use to play Modern Warfare 3 a good bit but I lost the X-box360 I played it on so these days I play Borderlands 2 a good bit