Thread: Hey hey

Default Hey hey

Hi there. I'm Aaron and a long time DL. I have loved diapers for as long as I can remember. I really enjoy reading stories and hearing about other peoples experiences. I have had some very serious vanilla relationships that have included diaper play but it always faded away after some time. I hope to one day find someone who enjoys this as much as me and is as loving and caring as myself.

Quote Originally Posted by bugguy6970 View Post
    Hi there. I'm Aaron and a long time DL. I have loved diapers for as long as I can remember. I really enjoy reading stories and hearing about other peoples experiences. I have had some very serious vanilla relationships that have included diaper play but it always faded away after some time. I hope to one day find someone who enjoys this as much as me and is as loving and caring as myself.
    Welcome bugguy! Are you a bug lover or an exterminator? Or do you like Disney' A Bug's Life? Anywho, what other non-dl interests do you have?

Back in high school I had 2 VW bugs and it's a name I have used since.

Oh cool! There are a lot of car enthusiasts here on adisc. What years were they and do you have any pictures?

They were a 69 & 70 hence the 6970 lol. It was so long ago before camera phones and such. My interest now is in doing mods to new cars. I currently have a 2014 Mazda 6 that I have been putting some time on.

Quote Originally Posted by bugguy6970 View Post
    They were a 69 & 70 hence the 6970 lol. It was so long ago before camera phones and such. My interest now is in doing mods to new cars. I currently have a 2014 Mazda 6 that I have been putting some time on.
    6970 - funny! I thought you might still have them or an old picture at least. Oh, well! A 2014 - That's a lot newer!