Thread: A big Yahoo, from western Canada!

Default A big Yahoo, from western Canada!

Greetings. I am a 'silver-bootie' (meaning older) adult baby. I live in western Canada. I'm creative, caring, hard-working, and thoughtful. I am in a long term, committed relationship. I enjoy regressing and playing with my trucks or coloring on the floor or in my playpen. I cuddle with my partner and my teddybears, a lot. Eating in my highchair is a special time for me. I'm ruminating on the thought that maybe I actually pretend to be big, rather than the opposite. Lifeís perspective is a relative state, I guess. I would enjoy experiencing a group play-day/preschool experience/camp. I would truly enjoy communicating with other fellows who, like me are older, settled, but whimsically baby-ish. One thing I have observed about the ABDL world is that, like the gay community, older folks are de-valued, yet we all know better. It may sound like Iím 24/7 Ė far from it, because life is just not like that. While being a big boy, I enjoy woodworking, hitting the gym regularly, kayaking and biking, flying kits, collecting Dinky Toys, and making dinners for good friends. I would gladly communicate with others and look forward to contributing to this community. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by tadhgaby View Post
    Greetings. I am a 'silver-bootie' (meaning older) adult baby. I live in western Canada. I'm creative, caring, hard-working, and thoughtful. I am in a long term, committed relationship. I enjoy regressing and playing with my trucks or coloring on the floor or in my playpen. I cuddle with my partner and my teddybears, a lot. Eating in my highchair is a special time for me. I'm ruminating on the thought that maybe I actually pretend to be big, rather than the opposite. Life’s perspective is a relative state, I guess. I would enjoy experiencing a group play-day/preschool experience/camp. I would truly enjoy communicating with other fellows who, like me are older, settled, but whimsically baby-ish. One thing I have observed about the ABDL world is that, like the gay community, older folks are de-valued, yet we all know better. It may sound like I’m 24/7 – far from it, because life is just not like that. While being a big boy, I enjoy woodworking, hitting the gym regularly, kayaking and biking, flying kits, collecting Dinky Toys, and making dinners for good friends. I would gladly communicate with others and look forward to contributing to this community. Cheers!
    Welcome! I'm not silver yet, but I am an avid cyclist and occasional woodworker. Have you built any cool stuff? It's been awhile since I've done any big furniture-type projects, but these days my labors are refurbishing a formerly-abandoned duplex, so it hasn't all gone away .

Also, great intro!

Quote Originally Posted by tadhgaby View Post
    Greetings. I am a 'silver-bootie' (meaning older) adult baby. I live in western Canada. I'm creative, caring, hard-working, and thoughtful. I am in a long term, committed relationship. I enjoy regressing and playing with my trucks or coloring on the floor or in my playpen. I cuddle with my partner and my teddybears, a lot. Eating in my highchair is a special time for me. I'm ruminating on the thought that maybe I actually pretend to be big, rather than the opposite. Life’s perspective is a relative state, I guess. I would enjoy experiencing a group play-day/preschool experience/camp. I would truly enjoy communicating with other fellows who, like me are older, settled, but whimsically baby-ish. One thing I have observed about the ABDL world is that, like the gay community, older folks are de-valued, yet we all know better. It may sound like I’m 24/7 – far from it, because life is just not like that. While being a big boy, I enjoy woodworking, hitting the gym regularly, kayaking and biking, flying kits, collecting Dinky Toys, and making dinners for good friends. I would gladly communicate with others and look forward to contributing to this community. Cheers!
    Welcome tadhgaby! That's quite an introduction! There are a few of us "older" members here and we even have our own group here. (apologies if you're not over 40) You sound like you will be a valuable asset to the community! I look forward to reading your posts soon!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDragonAurkarm View Post
    Welcome! I'm not silver yet, but I am an avid cyclist and occasional woodworker. Have you built any cool stuff? It's been awhile since I've done any big furniture-type projects, but these days my labors are refurbishing a formerly-abandoned duplex, so it hasn't all gone away .

Also, great intro!
    Thanks for the compliment! Right now I am building a full sized crib using spruce. It sands up nicely, which is where I am at today - sanding. Next will be staining and finishing. I want to be in it for my birthday next month. Home reno's can be a real joy and a huge challenge to one's mental state and wallet, but hang in there!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome tadhgaby! That's quite an introduction! There are a few of us "older" members here and we even have our own group here. (apologies if you're not over 40) You sound like you will be a valuable asset to the community! I look forward to reading your posts soon!
    Thanks for the welcome and I will check out the group!

home made ab furniture? cool
    and this thread may be of interest. By the way I am oldfur, which is explained here
    I mention this in response to your mentioning

I am a 'silver-bootie' (meaning older) adult baby
    - - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Raccoon; 30-Sep-2013 at 00:18.

hi raccoon -- thanks for the links! cheers, t.

Hunh! An older, gay, Canadian diaper lover. Imagine that.

Welcome to the site. You'll find lots of information and friends here.

Sincerely,
    Another older, gay, Canadian, diaper lover (from Ottawa).

I like your avatar. Is he your plushie? Does he have a name?