Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Did you ever stay up to see Santa?

  1. #1

    Default Did you ever stay up to see Santa?

    As a kid, I clearly remember one attempt to stay up to see Santa, and utterly failing, because I fell asleep on the couch in the glow of the christmas tree lights. I remember my Mom coming in and waking me, and next thing I knew it was christmas morning, and I was in bed. *grr*

    Was anyone EVER sucessful?

  2. #2

    Default

    i stayed up to see the easter bunny, and my mom decided we were old enough to let us catch her. it felt really cool actually catching my parents rather than them just telling us. it was a lot of fun staying up too. it felt like a spy mission.

  3. #3

    Default

    I SAW SANTA LOL!!1!
    But yes, I used to stay up every year. My dad never got caught though, because I was always such a deep sleeper, and fell asleep quick. That wouldn't happen nowadays, seeing as I stay up until 2 in the morning every night >w>

  4. #4

    Default

    Yes and no he never showed up. I also had a fire going in the fireplace, no way in hell a fat guy is going to come in my house though the roof. And his reindeer better stay the %#$^ off the roof.

  5. #5

    Default

    Ok so one time I stayed up like super duper late until like 10:30, and I was like "omg I wanna see santa!!1!", so I ran downstairs and then I tripped on the steps and I was like "aaauuuggh" down the steps, and I crashed into the bookshelf or whatever at the bottom and all the books fell on me, and when I woke up I was Santa! So I was like "oh yeah!!" and then I jumped in my sleigh and flew in the sky but the government was up there and like "get out" and I was like "ok" so I crashed for no reason and walked home and when I got home I went to bed and fell asleep like nothing happened because it didn't...

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Ok so one time I stayed up like super duper late until like 10:30, and I was like "omg I wanna see santa!!1!", so I ran downstairs and then I tripped on the steps and I was like "aaauuuggh" down the steps, and I crashed into the bookshelf or whatever at the bottom and all the books fell on me, and when I woke up I was Santa! So I was like "oh yeah!!" and then I jumped in my sleigh and flew in the sky but the government was up there and like "get out" and I was like "ok" so I crashed for no reason and walked home and when I got home I went to bed and fell asleep like nothing happened because it didn't...
    And that's the REAL reason you don't give your cat ice cream, right?

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Snap View Post
    And that's the REAL reason you don't give your cat ice cream, right?
    No

    Leave those titles to the master

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Ok so one time I stayed up like super duper late until like 10:30, and I was like "omg I wanna see santa!!1!", so I ran downstairs and then I tripped on the steps and I was like "aaauuuggh" down the steps, and I crashed into the bookshelf or whatever at the bottom and all the books fell on me, and when I woke up I was Santa! So I was like "oh yeah!!" and then I jumped in my sleigh and flew in the sky but the government was up there and like "get out" and I was like "ok" so I crashed for no reason and walked home and when I got home I went to bed and fell asleep like nothing happened because it didn't...
    LYKEOMGRLY
    *serious face* Wat.

  9. #9

    Default

    No, I was always told as a child that Santa would only come when I was asleep. Of course being a late night kid I couldn't fall asleep until midnight or after. Then my sisters would every year wake me up at some ungodly hour (~5am) to open presents. With so little rest, all I wanted to do is go back to sleep and open them later.

    I never did the cookies and milk thing. And we lived in an apartment for most of my childhood years, so no fireplace or mantle. Closest chimney was two apt. buildings away where the boiler room was located.

    ~Pramrider

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    I never did the cookies and milk thing. And we lived in an apartment for most of my childhood years, so no fireplace or mantle. Closest chimney was two apt. buildings away where the boiler room was located.

    I didn't have a chimney either...My parents said that Santa had a magic key to get in

Similar Threads

  1. Why I Stay Home on Black Friday!
    By Pramrider in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 30-Nov-2008, 21:31
  2. Should I stay or should I go?
    By superfly64 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-Oct-2008, 12:37
  3. Took a gander now I'm here to stay...
    By Kalloon in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 23-Feb-2008, 00:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.