Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Adult kids?

Red face Adult kids?

There have to be sub-categories of adult babies, right? Adult babies, adult toddlers (overlaps with AB), adult young children, etc.

I only hear about ABs though. I have read one thread on here from early last year about this but other than that I can't find anything.

I am adult kid... we are out there... just not heard from very often on this site. I prefer playing with toys than play like a baby... that is just me tho... I know we exist somewhere in our universe...

I think that an adult kid would just qualify as everyone else in the world who still has a soul. Tons of people still have kid attributes in them, and they even admit it sometimes, but it seems to be common enough that nobody looks at themselves as being abnormal.

I always thought the same thing but decided to just go with the term ageplayer because I don't only fall into the AB/DL category. I am more of a toddler than a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewberryBlue View Post
    There have to be sub-categories of adult babies, right? Adult babies, adult toddlers (overlaps with AB), adult young children, etc.

I only hear about ABs though. I have read one thread on here from early last year about this but other than that I can't find anything.
    Adult kid here too, just use AB as a quick and easy way to say it to people who know about it.

Cool, someone makes a thread about adult kids, and we all show up awesome! and yea, I mainly say DL because it is easier.

Quote Originally Posted by dixon View Post
    Cool, someone makes a thread about adult kids, and we all show up awesome! and yea, I mainly say DL because it is easier.
    I say dl cause it's true: I am not ab nor babyfur. I consider myself diaperfur, an adult fur-with-a-fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    I say dl cause it's true: I am not ab nor babyfur. I consider myself diaperfur, an adult fur-with-a-fetish.
    Just curious, you have mentioned what categories you fall into time after time, but why not state it on your identity pan?

Well I'd say I fall into a middle ground of sorts because being babyish is fun but so is being a lil kid