Thread: West Coast Straight/AB/Daddy New to Group!

Default West Coast Straight/AB/Daddy New to Group!

Hello my name is BirdNoises ( I know, weird name)

Although you can call me Bird.

I am 32 years old and have been interested in diapers and playing the role of a baby since I can remember. I remember having fantasies about being babied when very young. Therefore I know this is something that is second nature to me and is perfectly normal. I was a member of diaper Pail friends when that was up and running although didn't meet anyone on there. I have never successfully met another AB. I have introduced the idea and play to past lovers although it didn't feel the same as playing with someone that had the fetish to began with. (Make Since?)
    Besides being an AB, I love to cook meals, sleep to the sound of the rain, camp in the great outdoors, explore rivers and find secret swimming holes, travel to unknown destinations, hitch hike, dance, and listen to music. I like to read books and am constantly learning.
    I honestly had given up on trying to find a AB girlfriend online. I sall sites like this as being full of mostly perverted old men disguised as girls for whatever reason. Please don't get me wrong I see the good in Ab social sites as allowing AB's to have access to a community of like minded people. Most of the post seem to be about searching for the right diaper or binky and finding other people in their area.
    I'd like to change that and begin to talk about the social and physiological aspects of the AB mind set. Like why diapers? Why this urge to want to be a baby. Sexual? or Comfortable? maybe both or maybe not. Case by case. Although I often wonder if diapers turn me on sexually or do I confuse that nurturing feeling I get from diapers or being treated like a baby as sexual, if so why? Is it because of early AB pictures I veiwed online as a teen.
    If anybody reading this is interested in more of an analytical approach, give me your thoughts and experience. I have a lot to speak about and would like to learn more about this community.
    More about me: 32 years young, baby blue eyes, dirty blond long curly hair, I don't currently wear due to living a lifestyle that does not allow it. ( and I'm fine with that).

[Removed]
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 29-Sep-2013 at 04:33. Reason: removed meetup request / personal ad

Quote Originally Posted by BirdNoises View Post
    Hello my name is BirdNoises ( I know, weird name)

Although you can call me Bird.

I am 32 years old and have been interested in diapers and playing the role of a baby since I can remember. I remember having fantasies about being babied when very young. Therefore I know this is something that is second nature to me and is perfectly normal. I was a member of diaper Pail friends when that was up and running although didn't meet anyone on there. I have never successfully met another AB. I have introduced the idea and play to past lovers although it didn't feel the same as playing with someone that had the fetish to began with. (Make Since?)
    Besides being an AB, I love to cook meals, sleep to the sound of the rain, camp in the great outdoors, explore rivers and find secret swimming holes, travel to unknown destinations, hitch hike, dance, and listen to music. I like to read books and am constantly learning.
    I honestly had given up on trying to find a AB girlfriend online. I sall sites like this as being full of mostly perverted old men disguised as girls for whatever reason. Please don't get me wrong I see the good in Ab social sites as allowing AB's to have access to a community of like minded people. Most of the post seem to be about searching for the right diaper or binky and finding other people in their area.
    I'd like to change that and begin to talk about the social and physiological aspects of the AB mind set. Like why diapers? Why this urge to want to be a baby. Sexual? or Comfortable? maybe both or maybe not. Case by case. Although I often wonder if diapers turn me on sexually or do I confuse that nurturing feeling I get from diapers or being treated like a baby as sexual, if so why? Is it because of early AB pictures I veiwed online as a teen.
    If anybody reading this is interested in more of an analytical approach, give me your thoughts and experience. I have a lot to speak about and would like to learn more about this community.
    More about me: 32 years young, baby blue eyes, dirty blond long curly hair, I don't currently wear due to living a lifestyle that does not allow it. ( and I'm fine with that).

[Removed]
    Welcome Bird! That's quite an introduction! From your post, I believe you have come to the right place to answer all you questions. We have a strong support community here and the questions you asked have been discussed at length in past threads. The best way to get involved is to jump right into the threads and put your 2c worth in. There's also a lot of groups here for discussing in depth issues. There's one call foodies, for example, for members who like to cook. Maybe you have some tips to share?

Quite an intro, agreed. Well done. My own early days of live meeting also began with my local DPF rep; I wrote in and they replied. These days I have met a number of abdl folks, and true to the online community populations, they represent the full range of sexuality, gender identity, inclusion in the furry world, religiousness and any other category type you care to name. I would consider all the meetings I have had with other ab's, dl's and bf's successful, though naturally I am closer to some than others.

It does make sense that ageplay/fetish play with others who come by it naturally goes smoother. People who try to join in, as open-minded as they may be, can't quite "get it" if they don't have a natural interest. It does help if they have at least their own fetish though. Speaking of live meetings, by now you must know about munches, and I will point you towards another thread I am sure you will appreciate. You said

sleep to the sound of the rain, camp in the great outdoors, explore rivers
    among your interests; yeah... I am quite certain you will find the thread I just linked to of interest.