Thread: Hello Everybody!

Joejoe

Default Hello Everybody!

Greetings everybody! This is my first time posting here on ADISC and I am looking forward to having a good time and making a lot of new friends.

Hey Joejoe and welcome to ADISC I'm new around here too

So what brought you here to ADISC?

Joejoe

Quote Originally Posted by YAHLD View Post
    Hey Joejoe and welcome to ADISC I'm new around here too

So what brought you here to ADISC?
    I've never really known another AB/DL and I think it would be great to be able to talk with other people like me. I've lurked on the forums in the past and I think that it is about time that I jump in and participate myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Joejoe View Post
    I've never really known another AB/DL and I think it would be great to be able to talk with other people like me. I've lurked on the forums in the past and I think that it is about time that I jump in and participate myself.
    Well that makes two of us then because I too have lurked around forums and other places to see people and art related to AB/DF a lot myself but never really know anyone else who was a AB/DL and finally just decided why not and joined this forum and I've only been on here three days myself so we are both new here ^_^

Welcome, Joejoe!

Do you have any hobbies/ interests you get up to when you're not lurking on the forum? :P

Looking forward to seeing you around,

Hydra

Joejoe

Quote Originally Posted by Hydra90 View Post
    Welcome, Joejoe!

Do you have any hobbies/ interests you get up to when you're not lurking on the forum? :P

Looking forward to seeing you around,

Hydra
    Hello, Hydra 90! I do have non-lurker hobbies! I love to read books, both fiction and non-fiction, and video games are a lot of fun too.

Ooh cool, I love books and video games as well. What are you reading at the moment? I am currently on book 5 of the Song of Ice and Fire series. It's a good book but it's taking me a while to read it though. Then I have an ever growing pile of books that I need to read next. I am thinking a bit more classic fiction and some more James Herbert.

What's your favourite video games?